***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

5 minutes ago, undertow said:

They had 2:30 at the 20 that's plenty of time to get in field goal range no way you should run out of time if you lose it should be on downs.

Also the timeout before the two minute warning wasn't as important as having that time out at the end!

Also the challenge on the fumble to lose their second timeout was a joke!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Another stellar game by the game officials.  Damn, these guys are awful week after week.

I thought they did a good job today. I think the call at the end was wrong, however it was close enough that I wasnt mad that they didnt reverse it which would have ended the game on their decision. They let the players play.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Also the timeout before the two minute warning wasn't as important as having that time out at the end!

Also the challenge on the fumble to lose their second timeout was a joke!

Yeah game management was a mess all game by Reich......Rivers had a great game imo but the last drive was partially on him.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Anything under 2 mins is reviewable by NFL office. They call a TO so they can continue to look at the play.

Bills win by 3, Colts left 4 points on the board due to idiotic decisions by the HC. If I'm Irsay - I'm tight.

3 points.

One 2 point conversion negates the failed attempt.  If they kick the extra point  the 1st time, they just do it again.

1 minute ago, fullblast said:

Buffalo-Seattle SB coming up. You know it, I know it. Just accept it.

The minute we got Seattle's two #1s, we guaranteed back to back Super Bowls for them.  The trade was never about Jamal; it was about benefitting from the way we are treated by the football gods.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Curious what the colts do at QB next season. I would move on from Rivers and give brisset one more shot but who knows what they do.

Hell no Rivers is light years better then Brisset....If they move on they would have to make a trade for Stafford, Ryan, Or Wentz....I'm guessing Wentz because he had his best years under Reich.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I have a strong feeling that this game is going to be absolutely awful.

I felt that way from the start, which is why after the 1st quarter I'm skipping most this game and going out with my date for tacos (socially distancing of course ?)

2 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

So if they keep wining throughout the playoffs does it keep falling back?

Yup.  WC losers pick 19-24.  Division Losers 25-28.  Championship Losers, 29-30.  Gotta hope the Seahawks playoffs start and end today.  Against John Wolford.  Going to need a huge performance by Rams defense.

• Upvote 1

Just now, undertow said:

Well I mean you wanna start Jacoby Brisset after winning 11 games so. lol

Brisset is still only 28 but I just checked and his contact is up this year. Thought he was still under contract which is why I said maybe they should roll with him but without being under contract yeah you move on. Rivers is washed and has no arm and itll only be worse next season. Stafford is a career loser stat padder, ryan always chokes and is washed and Wentz hasnt been the same player since his injury.

None of them are good options.