***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Brisset is still only 28 but I just checked and his contact is up this year. Thought he was still under contract which is why I said maybe they should roll with him but without being under contract yeah you move on. Rivers is washed and has no arm and itll only be worse next season. Stafford is a career loser stat padder, ryan always chokes and is washed and Wentz hasnt been the same player since his injury.

None of them are good options.

Yeah I agree all are mediocre options...the team is ready to win now tho they aren't gonna roll with a guy like Brisset that's like signing Tyrod Taylor or something.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, PS17 said:

How? The teams are nothing alike. 

2 teams that no one wants to play and will most likely lose to a team(2009 colts/2020 chiefs)in AFC championship.  Not the same team, but same vibes.  Albeit, Allen is light years ahead of Sanchez.  They'll be the team to watch from here on out for me. 

2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Not a penalty. Guy was a running back essentially and dove forward and was 6 inches off the ground

Cooper schooling Adams so far

Dude read the rules! It was an obvious penalty.   His knee was even on the ground. On top of that. he's a QB and the rules are different for a QB as opposed to any other offensive player.  YOU DONT HIT A QB ON THE WAY DOWN.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

I think Reich is a good coach but not taking the fg at the end of the 2nd half flipped momentum 

Should have taken the FG when the ball was backed up to the 2 yard line.

Should have taken the extra point instead of going for 2 in the fourth quarter.

That's 4 points.  They lost by 3.  Reich had a terrible, terrible game.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Should have taken the FG when the ball was backed up to the 2 yard line.

Should have taken the extra point instead of going for 2 in the fourth quarter.

That's 4 points.  They lost by 3.  Reich had a terrible, terrible game.

SAR I

Reich had a bad day

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Have you EVER seen refs pick up a flag on a personal foul call committed by the Jet? EVER? 
And it was a foul! He’s down, Adams goes down and puts a shoulder pad on his head? 

Adams does that same play as a jet he’s facing suspension, ejection and $25k fine

• Upvote 1