***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Allen - playoff win Lamar Jackson - playoff win Baker Mayfield - likely playoff win Sam Darnold - Had mono once

From a Seattle Seahawks fan forum: "Traded away any hope of rebuilding this team in the next couple years and it was a massive failure. Adams was not ever worth what we gave up for him. No Strong

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I gert it, you think a great QB on a crappy team, all the blame goes on the QB.  While youre at it call him a doofus.  Because, you know because.  

You know what clearly says you have no idea what youre watching?  When you claim that he gets all his yards in garbage time, because that has to be the absolute worst way someone can attempt to discredit his impressive passing record.  Used to be the excuse was Megatron, now its garbage time.  

The teams are bad because matt stafford is the QB. He is not a great QB.

2 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Geno Smith trying to calm Metcalf down. Earn those dollars, Geno.

Geno better stay away from DK after that one.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Metcalfe is going to punch him.

I was just saying this to my family.  Metcalf is a friggin' A-hole for going off.  Now, they press a throw to him to keep him happy which results in a pick six.  Wilson should have told the dope to sit the fuk down and shut up.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
11 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I can't do this.  He gets hurt every year.

Hes played every game in 9 to the last 10 seasons

Just now, CanadienJetsFan said:

I can’t believe we scored points on this defence.

Maybe Gase truly is a genius!

No this is just Schotty rearing his ugly head

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The teams are bad because matt stafford is the QB. He is not a great QB.

OK dude, keep telling yourself this.  I dont agree.  So move on.  Youre wrong

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Hes played every game in 9 to the last 10 seasons

But not at full strength.   I don't disagree with your opinion of Stafford.  I always thought the guy could play but was doomed to a horrible franchise.   I just don't want to take a chance on him.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Staley is calling one heck of a game.  Making.m his own case for our HC opening.

Been saying it, the more and more i read and hear the more and more i like him and this game is confirming that

• Upvote 1

I was going to put this in one of the coaching threads but couldn't decide which one do it's going here.  Metcalf scores a TD while typing but still posting it lol.  Lots of this type of sentiment lately 

What a scramble (they still use that term? lol) and throw by Wilson.  That is an elite play right there.  He should bust a helmet on Metcalfs head and say, "Never forget who makes things happen here, prick."

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I was going to put this in one of the coaching threads but couldn't decide which one do it's going here.  Metcalf scores a TD while typing but still posting it lol.  Lots of this type of sentiment lately 

Still rings true for me, TD and all lol.

• Upvote 1