***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

How did we get smoked by the Seahawks but beat the rams lol. The NFL is a funny sport.

If we hadn't also beaten the Browns the next week, I would be really pissed and frustrated right now.  Instead, I can just sit back and enjoy this.

TD RAMS!!!

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

But not at full strength.   I don't disagree with your opinion of Stafford.  I always thought the guy could play but was doomed to a horrible franchise.   I just don't want to take a chance on him.

He still played in every game of 9 of the last 10 seasons.  At QB.  Thats not hes always hurt.  

Youre right about him playing on a lousy Lions team all these years, he was dealt a horrible hand.  Hows this stat, hes had 7 games where a runner had 100 yards rushing.  7!  in 12 years, thats pathetic

1 minute ago, Ruby2 said:

It’s beating a dead horse but Jamal just literally flailed his arm out to try to make that tackle 

It is beating a dead horse.  But who cares. 

After this past season, we are entitled to enjoy whatever little pleasures we get watching football.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jet Nut said:

He still played in every game of 9 of the last 10 seasons.  At QB.  Thats not hes always hurt.  

Youre right about him playing on a lousy Lions team all these years, he was dealt a horrible hand.  Hows this stat, hes had 7 games where a runner had 100 yards rushing.  7!  in 12 years, thats pathetic

I'll give you this one, JN.  But if we sign Stafford and he fuks up I'm putting a contract on ya.  lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

How many years did we hear them telling is Bilal Powell was the answer?  Killed me.  

I remember getting killed, either on this or antoher site, for saying Powell was replaceable.  Decent 3rd down back and solid back-up, had a nice career as a Jet, but replaceable.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Lith said:

I remember getting killed, either on this or antoher site, for saying Powell was replaceable.  Decent 3rd down back and solid back-up, had a nice career as a Jet, but replaceable.  

Not by me for sure.  But, you're right.  Tons of guys swore Bilal was an elite back.  As you say, he was a fine back.  Just not a starter who would make teams fear our running game.

• Upvote 1