***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Agreed but I still say had we drafted Wilson, REX would still be our coach and we might even have a SB.  But yes, Wilson is not who he was.  

He was the MVP the first half of the season. Now he looks like a bottom tier QB. wtf

• Upvote 2

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Ok, point out where he's a QB you want as a starter since you'd rather play with words than back up your argument. 

What argument? Just because I don't think Goff sucks? Lol, you're the one taking this "argument" way too seriously. I've already said he's a decent/okay QB, which he is. If you don't agree, that's your issue. Relax and enjoy the game instead of arguing semantics.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetsfan4life90 said:

What argument? Just because I don't think Goff sucks? Lol, you're the one taking this "argument" way too seriously. I've already said he's a decent/okay QB, which he is. If you don't agree, that's your issue. Relax and enjoy the game instead of arguing semantics.

I accept that you made sh*t up with no basis. No way to go through life. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

This game blows.  But on a positive note, my roasted pork tenderloins came out nice.   Serving with farro, spinach and a banana cake I made earlier.

I slow cooked a roast of beef the other day, for some reason I have not done beef roast for a long time (probably due to beef prices), it turned out so dam good.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

He's in the bottom 3rd of QBs by any measurable metric so your argument would have to rely on the 'eye test'. Let's hear it then. Give us an argument where the stats are wrong and watching Goff...you see greatness. 

Honestly the way I took it how Goff really wanted to play,

I don’t think the thumb is that much of an issue, Mcvay just thought they had a better chance to win with Wofford

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I slow cooked a roast of beef the other day, for some reason I have not done beef roast for a long time (probably due to beef prices), it turned out so dam good.

Nice.  That brings me back to being a kid in the 60s when my Mom would often make a roast beef for Sunday dinner.

Yeah, I don't cook beef that much either.  Mostly for the prices.  A friggin' piece of skirt steak--which no one but ethnic folks knew about and cost nothing--is now ridiculously expensive.

I found these nice grass fed beef serloin chunks at T. Joe's which I made as a stew a few weeks back.  Had really missed the flavor of beef.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Nice.  That brings me back to being a kid in the 60s when my Mom would often make a roast beef for Sunday dinner.

Yeah, I don't cook beef that much either.  Mostly for the prices.  A friggin' piece of skirt steak--which no one but ethnic folks knew about and cost nothing--is now ridiculously expensive.

I found these nice grass fed beef seloin chunks at T. Joe's which I made as a stew a few weeks back.  Had really missed the flavor of beef.

I saw a standing Rib roast last week that was $115! WTF!