***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

8 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

This game blows.  But on a positive note, my roasted pork tenderloins came out nice.   Serving with farro, spinach and a banana cake I made earlier.

Regular  Galloping Gourmet.  nothing but jealousy brother. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Allen - playoff win Lamar Jackson - playoff win Baker Mayfield - likely playoff win Sam Darnold - Had mono once

From a Seattle Seahawks fan forum: "Traded away any hope of rebuilding this team in the next couple years and it was a massive failure. Adams was not ever worth what we gave up for him. No Strong

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Anthony Jet said:

Jets O line out played the rams front 7 much better than a playoff team like Seattle’s can 

This game is a great example of what a tough defensive line can do against a subpar offensive line. We need to continue building in the trenches.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

I think there’s an old saying about a visually impaired squirrel finding a nut every so often.

Or maybe the Rams just didn’t take use seriously.

f*** if I know. 

Or maybe our o line isn’t as terrible as people make it out to be

Not saying they are great but competent I feel is a fair assessment 

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Seattle has had offensive line issues for 10 years running. Basically wilson entire run.

Yeah I mean they carried Wilson early in his career with the running game and should won 2 SBs with it.....after you pay a QB 35 mil a year and then on top of it invest the amount of assets in Adams they have no chance of building lines now.....thats always been the argument about paying a saftey.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

So what's our pick then? 22nd?

I’m pretty sure if Pittsburgh loses it’s 23rd, and if Pittsburgh wins it’s 24th.