***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

Big implications in this game for the Jets, Smith will interview regardless of the outcome tomorrow, but Don Martindale, who was rumored early on to be the favorite for the opening has i believe said he will not interview until the ravens are out of the playoffs, which is why neither him or Roman to my knowledge have received any requests. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Big implications in this game for the Jets, Smith will interview regardless of the outcome tomorrow, but Don Martindale, who was rumored early on to be the favorite for the opening has i believe said he will not interview until the ravens are out of the playoffs, which is why neither him or Roman to my knowledge have received any requests. 

Thanks....I was wondering why Roman wasn’t getting any requests 

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

I’m not particularly interested in Martindale for the Jets. The Ravens have been a defensive machine for two decades, so I’m not sure how good of a coach he really is. 

Good point....but think about the turnover they’ve had on defense in recent years....

Also he’s been outperforming his predecessor Dean Pees even though you’re right it’s been the same scheme since the Rex days...