***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Still a startling stat no?

It is surprising.  But the difference is that Ravens last in passing yardage becaue they choose to run a lot.  We were 2nd to last in passing yardage because our passing game sucked.  We threw the ball about 100 times more than they did, but gained 57 more yards.

Just now, Lith said:

It is surprising.  But the difference is that Ravens last in passing yardage becaue they choose to run a lot.  We were 2nd to last in passing yardage because our passing game sucked.  We threw the ball about 100 times more than they did, but gained 57 more yards.

You are not winning the superbowl with a passing game that bad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

If you turn to the Megacast on ESPN2, you will hear some good insights into strategy and see some of the things Arthur Smith is doing for Tennessee and Wink Martindale is doing for the Ravens 

I'm looking for less commentary not more. lol

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You are not winning the superbowl with a passing game that bad.

I agree.  They need a better balanced team to win it all.  Which is probably why they have struggled in the post-season.  But I do think their passing game is much better than ours, they just don't throw as much because everything works off the running game.  Take away the run and threat of play action and they are going to struggle to score points.

13 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

If you turn to the Megacast on ESPN2, you will hear some good insights into strategy and see some of the things Arthur Smith is doing for Tennessee and Wink Martindale is doing for the Ravens 

Just turned it on, and back off again  Its hard to follow the live action.  Live plays are going on in the split screen while they are breaking down the prior play on the main screen.  If I was intersested enough, it would be better to record the ESPN2 telecast to rewatch after watching the game live.  But it is too hard for me to follow the action.

• Upvote 1