Jump to content

***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***


joewilly12
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Still a startling stat no?

It is surprising.  But the difference is that Ravens last in passing yardage becaue they choose to run a lot.  We were 2nd to last in passing yardage because our passing game sucked.  We threw the ball about 100 times more than they did, but gained 57 more yards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lith said:

It is surprising.  But the difference is that Ravens last in passing yardage becaue they choose to run a lot.  We were 2nd to last in passing yardage because our passing game sucked.  We threw the ball about 100 times more than they did, but gained 57 more yards.

You are not winning the superbowl with a passing game that bad.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

If you turn to the Megacast on ESPN2, you will hear some good insights into strategy and see some of the things Arthur Smith is doing for Tennessee and Wink Martindale is doing for the Ravens 

I'm looking for less commentary not more. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You are not winning the superbowl with a passing game that bad.

I agree.  They need a better balanced team to win it all.  Which is probably why they have struggled in the post-season.  But I do think their passing game is much better than ours, they just don't throw as much because everything works off the running game.  Take away the run and threat of play action and they are going to struggle to score points.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

If you turn to the Megacast on ESPN2, you will hear some good insights into strategy and see some of the things Arthur Smith is doing for Tennessee and Wink Martindale is doing for the Ravens 

Just turned it on, and back off again  Its hard to follow the live action.  Live plays are going on in the split screen while they are breaking down the prior play on the main screen.  If I was intersested enough, it would be better to record the ESPN2 telecast to rewatch after watching the game live.  But it is too hard for me to follow the action.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...