***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Allen - playoff win Lamar Jackson - playoff win Baker Mayfield - likely playoff win Sam Darnold - Had mono once

From a Seattle Seahawks fan forum: "Traded away any hope of rebuilding this team in the next couple years and it was a massive failure. Adams was not ever worth what we gave up for him. No Strong

Posted Images

Just now, undertow said:

When people say franchise QB I think they just mean a QB you can win a SB with...not a top 5 player at the position. 

I think they mean a QB that is worth building around

1 minute ago, undertow said:

When people say franchise QB I think they just mean a QB you can win a SB with...not a top 5 player at the position. 

OB-FH396_jetswi_G_20100117213339.jpg

Sanchez, Mark

SAR I

Just now, undertow said:

And what are you building for?  to win a Super Bowl. lol

Huh? The titans are built around Derrick henry. Insert Ryan Fitzpatrick and they are the same team. 

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Taunting?  Fuk you, NFL.  Give these kids a chance to celebrate.  More dopes as game officials.  Bogner, eat me.

running a bunch of people out to their logo and stomping on it is over the top. 

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I dont think you can win with tannehil.

You can, but not with Henry rushing for 40 yards.  He is the straw that stirs that drink.

Just now, nycdan said:

You can, but not with Henry rushing for 40 yards.  He is the straw that stirs that drink.

In the playoffs there will always be teams that can shut down your strength. He has shown he cannot step up to the plate when that happens. Something that is required to win in the playoffs. You cant win with him.

2 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Huh? The titans are built around Derrick henry. Insert Ryan Fitzpatrick and they are the same team. 

The same fitz who has never been in a playoff game?

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Running teams have to get ahead in a game thus my reason for hating ground and pound.  You can win some games but get behind and it is a bit tougher.

• Upvote 2
Just now, playtowinthegame said:

He's a better passer than Lamar

No they’re about the same

difference being fields isn’t pulling 45 yard runs out of his @ss in the nfl like Lamar 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Ravens win the prize of getting a beat down from mahomes

Like the countless millions, I have KC as champs this year.  But on a good day?  Jackson can carry the Ravens on his back.