***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Allen - playoff win Lamar Jackson - playoff win Baker Mayfield - likely playoff win Sam Darnold - Had mono once

From a Seattle Seahawks fan forum: "Traded away any hope of rebuilding this team in the next couple years and it was a massive failure. Adams was not ever worth what we gave up for him. No Strong

Posted Images

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The defense is tired because the offense cant sustain a drive. This isnt rocket science.

They’re tired because they gave up one play after enough so NO just slowly went up the field. How many first downs did they give up?

12AD6AC6-CDEA-45C9-87A8-4894271A8BDE.jpeg

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They’re tired because they gave up one play after enough so NO just slowly went up the field. How many first downs did they give up?

12AD6AC6-CDEA-45C9-87A8-4894271A8BDE.jpeg

Yes. A game where a team scores 3 points is definitely not the fault of the offense. How could we all be so wrong.

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Yes. A game where a team scores 3 points is definitely not the fault of the offense. How could we all be so wrong.

No all. Just you. Obviously you can’t win by only scoring 20 points in today’s NFL, I guess Baltimore didn’t win then. 

30 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Not unless you have Frank Gore!

True. The shockingly well disguised middle trap from shotgun on every 1st and most 2nd downs is a truly magical thing. Where offense is going.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

3 football games each day Saturday-Sunday 

I could get used to this. 

It's only a stopover - 7 playoff teams and a 17 game season will quickly move to 8 playoff teams and an 18 game season.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

True. The shockingly well disguised middle trap from shotgun on every 1st and most 2nd downs is a truly magical thing. Where offense is going.

Not anymore.  Thankfully.

Find 1 person who agrees with you.

I’m going to guess the ones that said the bears sucked or their defense sucked etc in this thread. Their defense had a bad game. You can spin it anyway you want. 

5F10889F-51B8-401A-959F-AEC11483185D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I’m going to guess the ones that said the bears sucked or their defense sucked etc in this thread. Their defense had a bad game. You can spin it anyway you want. 

5F10889F-51B8-401A-959F-AEC11483185D.jpeg

My post refuting you got 5 upvotes. You havent gotten a single upvote.

• Thumb Down 1

My post refuting you got 5 upvotes. You havent gotten a single upvote.

Oh no. I didn’t get any upvotes. Are you going to vote me off the island?
You clearly aren’t keeping up. I said the Bears defense was sucking (because they were giving up too many plays), you said they only gave up 7 points but after that they crumbled and NO walked their way into the end zone and easily stayed on the field and won the game.