***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

joewilly12

1 minute ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

In all fairness, how many QB's like Allen have a 52% completion percentage in college and turn out to be good NFL qb's? Josh Allen is simply an anomaly. 99 times outta 100, they bust big time. 

Fair.

I am just saying...what I have learned: NO ONE KNOWS sh*t. ESPECIALLY THE BURGER KING NIGHT SHIFT EMPLOYEES SERVING AS NFL SCOUTS ON THIS SITE.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

In all fairness, how many QB's like Allen have a 52% completion percentage in college and turn out to be good NFL qb's? Josh Allen is simply an anomaly. 99 times outta 100, they bust big time. 

Yeah this is fair, allen was no sure thing. Bills have a done a tremendous job of surrounding him with talent and competent coaching and developing him.

Allen simply wouldn't be the same player with the jets. Look who we gave Darnold to work with. Bills added diggs and Douglas went bargain bin shopping.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean right now he’s top 5 definitely. Mahomes Rodgers Wilson Allen

And LJ was the greatest thing since sliced bread not too long ago.  I don't see how anyone has his over Watson.  But, he is doing very well.  I just don't go for top 5 based on 1 season and the team around him

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DetroitRed said:

And LJ was the greatest thing since sliced bread not too long ago.  I don't see how anyone has his over Watson.  But, he is doing very well.  I just don't go for top 5 based on 1 season and the team around him

Eh, there's a big difference between being along for the ride because of the talent like Sanchez was, and what allen is currently doing. Allen might be the best player on a stacked team. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Eh, there's a big difference between being along for the ride because of the talent like Sanchez was, and what allen is currently doing. Allen might be the best player on a stacked team. 

Diggs is the best player on that offense. A reason he leads the NFL in targets by a wide margin

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just too many mistakes by the colts in a close game.

Two horrible drops by Taylor that would have been 1st downs.

Horrible idiotic offsides penalty

Missed FG

Refs are allowing a lot of PI on the bills db’s too 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1