Buffalo Bills will win the AFC

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KC had no problem with them earlier in the season. Would be a major upset. Not sure you realize how good Mahomes/KC is 

They should have lost today.  

And may win the Superbowl.   So sayeth my Magic 8 Ball.

Posted Images

just a feeling guys.  We shall see.  Allen will win it with Diggs and his legs.  Don't know if that defense can withstand KC enough, but I just got a feeling they will.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

KC had no problem with them earlier in the season. Would be a major upset. Not sure you realize how good Mahomes/KC is 

Las Vegas Raiders apparently disagree.. Did anyone think the Jets were going to beat the Pats in the Foxboro playoff game after the 45-3 beating in the last regular season game??Sh_t happens sometimes when you least expect it come Playoff time..

• Upvote 1

Allen has gotten better with it, but his fumbles can lose a game at any time. It's still the 1 glaring weakness in his game.

So while I think they could do it, I'm hard pressed to boldly claim it because Allen almost handed the game away today at the very end after playing great all game long.

1 hour ago, Fibonacci said:

No they won't. They are up 14 today but I doubt they can even win this game. 

ugghhh,.. they won

The Bill's had the hardest strength of schedule of the playoff teams by the end of the season, and just won their first playoff game in forever. 

Pittsburgh petered out at the end of the year and KC looks like the only AFC team in their way. They have the tools to win it all. 

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

But Josh Allen sucks... go back and read all the experts here. 

..THAT explains why the BILLS r about to offer their qb some major coin to sign Long term   🧐

• Upvote 1
Just now, New York Mick said:

Their defense is awful and there’s no way they can outscore KC or Baltimore on top of having to stop Henry if Tennessee makes it. 
They’re screwed 

As we say from the sidelines.    Allen is better than any QB we have had since Vinny.  

Their defense almost let Old Man Rivers come back and win it today... So if they had trouble with the Colts just imagine how tough playing the Chiefs will be.

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

As we say from the sidelines.    Allen is better than any QB we have had since Vinny.  

He’s better then any QB this team has had since Joe. Vinny is so overrated by Jet fans. He has one playoff win with the Jets. 

The Bills won because Reich was terrible, Blankenship missed a chip shot, Rivers was bad when it counted, and the reds were terrible. Not kicking the FG at the end of the half-horrible. Rivers throwing the ball away on 2nd and 3rd downs at the end of the game rather than giving his receivers a shot-terrible. Calling those two Allen passes to Davis catches on the drive before halftime was bad. Giving Buffalo their time out back on the Pascal catch was baffling. The Bills had a lot of help today 

Congrats to Buffalo. Glad to see them win a playoff game. 

I didn’t find Allen all that convincing. He made some good plays out there but he seems more of a game manager than a game changer. I think there are a bunch of qbs that could have won behind that team. Maybe not the same way. That we group is good. 

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The Bills won because Reich was terrible, Blankenship missed a chip shot, Rivers was bad when it counted, and the reds were terrible. Not kicking the FG at the end of the half-horrible. Rivers throwing the ball away on 2nd and 3rd downs at the end of the game rather than giving his receivers a shot-terrible. Calling those two Allen passes to Davis catches on the drive before halftime was bad. Giving Buffalo their time out back on the Pascal catch was baffling. The Bills had a lot of help today 

The Bills won because Allen scored when he needed to even with the Bills defense doing everything possible to lose. 

• Like 1