Jump to content

Buffalo Bills will win the AFC


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KC had no problem with them earlier in the season. Would be a major upset. Not sure you realize how good Mahomes/KC is 

They should have lost today.  

And may win the Superbowl.   So sayeth my Magic 8 Ball.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Has Reich not been an idiot and kicked the FG and PAT the Bills would have lost today.

The Bills got the W but the Colts won the game.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The Bills got the W but the Colts won the game.

SAR I

Agree.  Getting the win when there had an edge of fortune to it.  It's one of the reasons I think they will win AFC. There is absolutely no real logic or metrics to it...   

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Agree.  Getting the win when there had an edge of fortune to it.  It's one of the reasons I think they will win AFC. There is absolutely no real logic or metrics to it...   

Ravens crush ‘em next week. 

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, addage said:

Congrats to Buffalo. Glad to see them win a playoff game. 
 

I didn’t find Allen all that convincing. He made some good plays out there but he seems more of a game manager than a game changer. I think there are a bunch of qbs that could have won behind that team. Maybe not the same way. That we group is good. 

That looked like a game manager to you?

The entire offense was designed around Allen. He was the run game, and made several remarkable throws.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kinda surprised at the discounting of Indy. They were a top ten offense, top ten defense and top ten in special teams all season long. They are really well coached with few real weaknesses. They were the 7 seed, but they won 11 games and lost a tie breaker to another very good team. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills got the W but the Colts won the game.

SAR I

If the Colts just kick the field goal instead of going for it on 4th and goal before the 2nd half AND don't go for the 2-pt conversion when the score is 24-16 with over 11 min left in the 4th quarter they beat the Bills. Matt Eberflus' had the Colts D playing well enough to win that game against a potent Bills offense. Frank Reich gets a C- for his coaching today. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Ravens crush ‘em next week. 

SAR I

Who knows in your eyes josh wasn’t a real QB till a playoff win. How many has Lamar won? Allen played lights out almost 400 yards can’t doubt this man 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

If the Colts just kick the field goal instead of going for it on 4th and goal before the 2nd half AND don't go for the 2-pt conversion when the score is 24-16 with over 11 min left in the 4th quarter they beat the Bills. Matt Eberflus' had the Colts D playing well enough to win that game against a potent Bills offense. Frank Reich gets a C- for his coaching today. 

Reich is the OC and he called a hell of a game this comment is cap. Should’ve could’ve would’ve talk go sit with sar 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Ravens crush ‘em next week. 

SAR I

Bills host the Ravens/Titans winner only if the Browns beat the Steelers...I don't see the Browns winning tomorrow, which means the Bills get the Steelers for a rematch. Bills fans probably hoping the Steelers win tomorrow.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Reich is the OC and he called a hell of a game this comment is cap. Should’ve could’ve would’ve talk go sit with sar 

Reich left 4 points on the board. Getting cute cost them the game, kid. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Bills host the Ravens/Titans winner only if the Browns beat the Steelers...I don't see the Browns winning tomorrow, which means the Bills get the Steelers for a rematch. Bills fans probably hoping the Steelers win tomorrow.

I believe the Browns will win. 

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Reich left 4 points on the board. Getting cute cost them the game, kid. 

Was Pittman open on 4th down? The colts were averaging 5 yards a carry at the time he called for the 2pt conversion and only need 1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Was Pittman open on 4th down? The colts were averaging 5 yards a carry at the time he called for the 2pt conversion and only need 1 

Bills 27 Colts 24

Frank Reich left a chip shot 4th and goal field goal and an extra point on the board. If he didn't get cute Colts may have won 28-27. That goal line stand by the Bills helped swing the momentum and energize their team, then the Bills go down the field and score a touchdown with the help off an offsides, but still it was a 10 point swing. It proved to be a killer decision compounded by the DUMB 2-pt conversion attempt in the 4th quarter.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Bills 27 Colts 24

Frank Reich left a chip shot 4th and goal field goal and an extra point on the board. If he didn't get cute Colts may have won 28-27. That goal line stand by the Bills helped swing the momentum and energize their team, then the Bills go down the field and score a touchdown with the help off an offsides, but still it was a 10 point swing. It proved to be a killer decision compounded by the DUMB 2-pt conversion attempt in the 4th quarter.

So you just assume he makes every kick? Cause he shanked a quote unquote gimme today 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Reich left 4 points on the board. Getting cute cost them the game, kid. 

If the Colts don’t go for two the first time, then they wouldn’t have gone for two the second time (which they converted). No team would go for two, down 27-26, with a lot of time left on the clock.

Going for two the first time didn’t lose the Colts points. It ended in a wash.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ecmic said:

If the Colts don’t go for two the first time, then they wouldn’t have gone for two the second time (which they converted). No team would go for two, down 27-26, with a lot of time left on the clock.

Going for two the first time didn’t lose the Colts points. It ended in a wash.

Analytics is good but sometimes you gotta have a feel for the game and take the points early. Reich cost his team the game not taking the field goal before the half IMHO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.gif.aaab47663ee7a58767b92cff1de47537.gif

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Analytics is good but sometimes you gotta have a feel for the game and take the points early. Reich cost his team the game not taking the field goal before the half IMHO. 

image.gif.761e1ed2214dd4c53d93396c0ddaf144.gifAssuming he hits it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

So you just assume he makes every kick? Cause he shanked a quote unquote gimme today 

Ball on the 4 yard line, yes I'll take that field goal.

Note: Blankenship 10/10 from 20-29 yards this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

image.gif.c6694ed51c5311cc48c7497a83ce8971.gifhere’s one with the ball on the 5 yard line 

Show me the GIF of Blankenship missing a field goal from 20-29 yards. Oh that's right he was 10/10 this season from that chip shot distance. 

 

Note: Getting he's a Bills fan vibes. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Show me the GIF of Blankenship missing a field goal from 20-29 yards. Oh that's right he was 10/10 this season from that chip shot distance. 

This is the playoff more pressure and he was 12 for 13 from 30-39 and he shanked one so your argument is bad. The one miss he had was week 1 so he was 12 for 12 coming into the game? Always that chance all I’m saying. And I’m defending frank reich who is the COLTS hc

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

This is the playoff more pressure and he was 12 for 13 from 30-39 and he shanked one so your argument is bad 

21 yard field goal, just before halftime, maybe 7 thousand fans in the stands, and kickers team is up 10-7. The hair is standing up on my arms just thinking about it.

F your Bills, baby. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

21 yard field goal, just before halftime, maybe 7 thousand fans in the stands, and kickers team is up 10-7. The hair is standing up on my arms just thinking about it.

F your Bills, baby. 😆

Just assuming all that is 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Yet I’m defending frank reich 

More like you don't want your Bills win sullied, so your saying Reich called a fabulous game today. With that said, congratulations on your first playoff win since 1995. Seriously, I mean it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

More like you don't want your Bills win sullied, so your saying Reich called a fabulous game today. With that said, congratulations on your first playoff win since 1995. Seriously, I mean it. 

He did Pittman was wide open rivers missed the throw. End of story 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Were the Colts coached properly yesterday they probably lose. Watching that game Colts looked like the better team. They completely shot themselves in the foot with idiotic coaching decisions, missed FG and horrific drops by their RBs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...