Buffalo Bills will win the AFC

Dcat

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

I believe the Browns will win. 

SAR I

It's probably the most unpredictable game of the weekend.  Which Steelers come out? Juggernaut defense or crippled, ineffective defense that we've seen of late (so many injured studs)?  And of course, is it a bad Ben day or a good one?  Almost always the question that answers who won?    No bets placed on anything in this one! Also, the Covid Coaches and other things sucking the juice out of the Browns is a fly in the ointment.  Staying away.

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

I believe the Browns will win. 

SAR I

I think if the Browns win, it escalates our second first round pick by a notch or two because the Browns would drop below the loser Seahawks (thanks Jamal!)...  therefore Go Browns!  (I still think they lose)

• Upvote 2

Frank Reich made some questionable decisions and the colts missed an easy FG.  They Colts could have won that game.  Allen still seems to make that bonehead decision, a la that huge sack for a loss near the end of the game.  

With that said, they will likely get Pittsburgh next week.  I think Buffalo handles them easily again.  If somehow Cleveland pulls the upset, Balt/Tenn will be a difficult game for the Bills.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

It's probably the most unpredictable game of the weekend.  Which Steelers come out? Juggernaut defense or crippled, ineffective defense that we've seen of late (so many injured studs)?  And of course, is it a bad Ben day or a good one?  Almost always the question that answers who won?    No bets placed on anything in this one! Also, the Covid Coaches and other things sucking the juice out of the Browns is a fly in the ointment.  Staying away.

I think that the Browns, who would have been under enormous pressure, now have none.  The expectations of them winning on the road at Pittsburgh without their head coach are very low.  Reminds me of the '09 Jets.  That, and I think Roethlisberger is done and can't disguise it any longer.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Ravens are my dark horse to win the AFC. 

I’ll be impressed if they win today. Lamar has to get over the hump after some bad playoff performances. He hasn’t been good in the postseason yet. if he plays well and they win today then I’d give them as good a chance as anybody in the AFC.

21 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

KC had no problem with them earlier in the season. Would be a major upset. Not sure you realize how good Mahomes/KC is 

Very overhyped. However, if you're talking about KC the Madden video game team then that's a different story.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

KC is overhyped? They’re 24-1 in their last 25 games lol 

None of those wins were impressive, not even the Super Bowl. Just because Mahommes can throw up a prayer to Hill everytime the Chiefs find themselves in a jam doen't make them great.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

None of those wins were impressive, not even the Super Bowl. Just because Mahommes can throw up a prayer to Hill everytime the Chiefs find themselves in a jam doen't make them great.

When you win 24 out of 25, it almost doesn't matter. 

Winning is a habit 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, STLuLu said:

People will bash you, but you’re not completely wrong.

Saw a stat yesterday that Mahomes set an NFL record for the most dropped INT’s this season.

He has struggled down the stretch, but it hasn’t necessarily shown in the stats.

Regardless, I still see KC as the favorites.

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Winning is a habit 

Did you or didn't you say winning is a habit? Ok then, this is what I was talking about. Calling someone a winner is overused and poitless if most of the people who are called winners hardly pan out. Just because the Chiefs got lucky and won a Super Bowl doesn't make them winners. Talk to me about winning is a habit if Mahommes ever gets 6 rings.

40 minutes ago, Facts said:

People will bash you, but you’re not completely wrong.

Saw a stat yesterday that Mahomes set an NFL record for the most dropped INT’s this season.

He has struggled down the stretch, but it hasn’t necessarily shown in the stats.

Regardless, I still see KC as the favorites.

I can't knock you for picking them as your favorite. At lease you seem like a man of logic unlike some of the people of fantasy on here. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, STLuLu said:

Did you or didn't you say winning is a habit? Ok then, this is what I was talking about. Calling someone a winner is overused and poitless if most of the people who are called winners hardly pan out. Just because the Chiefs got lucky and won a Super Bowl doesn't make them winners. Talk to me about winning is a habit if Mahommes ever gets 6 rings.

What are you babbling about? 

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

I think that the Browns, who would have been under enormous pressure, now have none.  The expectations of them winning on the road at Pittsburgh without their head coach are very low.  Reminds me of the '09 Jets.  That, and I think Roethlisberger is done and can't disguise it any longer.

SAR I

Bye bye, Buffalo. 

SAR I