Seattle eliminated during Wildcard Weekend: With the 22nd-24th overall pick; the NY Jets select...

15 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

No. He wouldn't be. 

Because he's not getting past Pittsburgh Steelers during the 1st. 

There is no way JD passes on Najee Harris. 

2nd overall: Justin Fields (QB, Ohio State). 

Seattle Pick: Najee Harris (RB, Alabama). 

2nd Round: Terrace Marshall Jr. (WR, LSU). 

There is no way in the world, with holes at OL, WR,  DE/edge, DB that the Jets waste an early pick on a RB. 

You were high on Bell for the same reasons you think drafting a RB would be a good idea. Signing Bell and drafting a RB with a pick are both bad strategies for a rebuilding team. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

2: Ja Marr Chase WR LSU

22-24: Wyatt Davis RG Ohio State

2nd Round: Creed Humphrey C Oklahoma 

McGovern graded out as a top 10 center over the second half of the year and is on a reasonable contract.  Why does anyone want to replace him?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

No. He wouldn't be. 

Please please

No. He wouldn't be. 

Steelers are more likely to go EDGE, DL or OL. Because they’re the Steelers, and they have a bunch of guys at those spots hitting FA.

1 hour ago, DJF71 said:

I love watching Jamal Adam’s lose. 

It's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. His loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that he has achieved.

*yes, I recognize like max 4 people on this website are going to get this.

No. He wouldn't be. 

I’d rather a WR and OL/Edge at #24 & 33 and take Tre Sermons with one of the 3rd rd. picks. He’s Najee light

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

There is no way in the world, with holes at OL, WR,  DE/edge, DB that the Jets waste an early pick on a RB. 

You were high on Bell for the same reasons you think drafting a RB would be a good idea. Signing Bell and drafting a RB with a pick are both bad strategies for a rebuilding team. 

Nope these are all bonfide playmakers. Stars! This is exactly what we need. We can go center and guard in rd 3 why the concern

1 hour ago, British Jet said:

Najee will be there in Round 2. 

Why wouldn’t we take a WR with the Seahawks pick?

It looks like possibly 2 or more legitimate WR1 will be available in free agency. I'm hoping JD opens the check book and signs one for some flexibility. We CANT go into next season with just Mims and Crowder, but at the same time we have a ton of other needs to address in the first round. We could seriously address our WR position with one signing this offseason and I'm hoping thats what happens. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Say the Jets decide to move on from Sam Darnold, and trade him.  My question is would you trade this Seattle pick and Sam Darnold to a team in the top 10 of the draft and receive their pick essentially a swap of picks and the compensation is Sam?

I'd do it, not sure who'd be interested in top ten though, Denver?

If Darnold has a mid second-round value, it's a solid trade for someone like the 49ers at 12. I'd probably only do it if certain players were available, Devonta Smith, Kyle Pitts, I wouldn't bother otherwise. 

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

It looks like possibly 2 or more legitimate WR1 will be available in free agency. I'm hoping JD opens the check book and signs one for some flexibility. We CANT go into next season with just Mims and Crowder, but at the same time we have a ton of other needs to address in the first round. We could seriously address our WR position with one signing this offseason and I'm hoping thats what happens. 

If they’re drafting a qb at 2 i expect douglas to sign a vet wr in fa to help him out.  They would probably use Seattle’s first on a pass rusher

Najee Harris isn't just "another RB" he's an absolute freak of nature of an offensive impactful game changer. 

Something we haven't had since Curtis Martin. 

Najee Harris was not only the #1 RB recruit coming out of High School but he's one of the top 5-7 RB recruits of All-Time and also also absolutely destroyed the SEC. 

How come his longest play is 50 yards then? 

If I’m going RB in the first I want a home run hitter. 

id rather have Marlon Mack behind Vera-tucker (USC Guard) With the Seattle pick and Sam Cosmi right tackle with our second rounder

5 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

If they’re drafting a qb at 2 i expect douglas to sign a vet wr in fa to help him out.  They would probably use Seattle’s first on a pass rusher

Do you think that one of the top free agent WRs is is contingent on going QB at 2; i.e. one only happens with the other 

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

No. He wouldn't be. 

Love the Fields and Marshall picks; exactly who I want at those spots. I’d rather go best interior o-line, edge, or CB with the Seattle pick. 

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

Do you think that one of the top free agent WRs is is contingent on going QB at 2; i.e. one only happens with the other 

Well, i think the assumption will be that the jets are going to overpay him, and that this wr understands there will be a new qb and darnold will not be his qb.  Then again douglas is pretty good with the cap, so i could be wrong.  

• Upvote 1