That Seattle Draft Pick

It's really early but if we end up picking at 22 I think we'd have a legit shot at Rashod Bateman. Bateman and Mims on the outside with Crowder in the slot and Herndon at TE along with whatever additional WR we add via FA would give whoever is playing QB some great weapons to throw to.    

• Upvote 2

The media hype on Jamal Adams with his self promotion added to this his false value & Seattle bought it hook line & sinker & even Gregg Williams dissed him after he left pretty much saying he made him by blitzing him so much. 
This might go down as a top 5 most lopsided trade ever for a non premier position! 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Jetster said:

The media hype on Jamal Adams with his self promotion added to this his false value & Seattle bought it hook line & sinker & even Gregg Williams dissed him after he left pretty much saying he made him by blitzing him so much. 
This might go down as a top 5 most lopsided trade ever for a non premier position! 

A Jalen Ramsey haul - crazy!

and a Laremy Tunsil haul - what a great trade for Miami. They’re probably going to get a better and cheaper LT in Sewell for half the price of Tunsil with not even half of the trade value they got ? 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, undertow said:

I never root for injuries but if Wilson gets hurt for any period of time next years pick could be top ten...with the exception of a few players the Hawks aren't very good especially in the trenches. 

Regardless I think next years pick will be higher 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually we should be thanking Jamal. He knocked out that second string QB. Geoff made some big plays to win the game. 

Lol! Adams was involved in all 3 plays that changed the game. Knocks out the young QB, misses the pick & misses the tackle adding 20 more yards. 

All huge momentum changers. 

10 hours ago, undertow said:

I never root for injuries but if Wilson gets hurt for any period of time next years pick could be top ten...with the exception of a few players the Hawks aren't very good especially in the trenches. 

And if he plays like the the last game of the season.

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Depends, because if he plays like the the last game of the season, it could be the opposite.

Even this year there were a few games they won where I felt they had no business winning.  Without much cap space or draft capital they have to pretty much roll with the same team while others teams will be stronger 

On 1/9/2021 at 8:21 PM, section314 said:

Jamal made as much a difference for Seattle as he did here. Good riddance you over rated bum.

I love the word bum. It's such an underrated old-fashioned word for such an overrated fatmouth jackass.

In reality he's not a bum, he just over-inflated and conflated his own value and importance in his own mind, but that's OK, we don't have to hear him anymore.  It's amazing btw how broadcasters are constantly commenting how great he is when you know what they'd be saying if the circumstances were flipped and the Jets were on the wrong end of that trade.

Jets fans would complain about finding an attache case full of money on the roadside because it was stuffed with 20s and not 100s. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually we should be thanking Jamal. He knocked out that second string QB. Geoff made some big plays to win the game. 

Their Mo Lewis, but Mo Lewis was better. Yes, ffs I know Mo Lewis wasn't a Safety, but close enough.

What I want to know is why isn't anyone talking about Jamal's snappy new haircut? It's the first thing I noticed a while back, lol.