Seahawks board observations lol

HighPitch

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

You know people that gets upset with how we have a “horrible fanbase” need a reality check. We stink, weve stunk for a long time and we have every right to bitch about just about everything.

On the other hand, I have a good friend who a steeler fan. He was bitching about 2 weeks ago about how awful HIS coach is, how they will never get better. How he needs to be fired. Well guess what these guys are 12-4 and playing tomorrow!

So, back to the seahawks board.... this is the sentiments being expressed:

wilson sucks. Awful. Cant win with him. Trade for watson

pete sucks. Awful coach. Needs to be fired.

oc and dc both need to get fired tomorrow 

etc etc

So the jet fanbase is the best. Every right to complain

Any link?

I love the stereotyping of fanbases based on a handful of fanatical idiots on message boards, which all look the same regardless of team. The truth is most people on this site probably know less than ten Steelers/Seahawks fans combined.

Just a pet peeve of mine seeing fans complain about other fans on the internet. Who gives a sh*t.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Here we are dreaming about wilson. They are running him outta town. Too short, cant scramble, cant throw in the pocket. They call him “hollywood rus”

Unlike Kurt Cobain, I see 90s grunge era cynicism is still alive and well in Seattle.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

You know people that gets upset with how we have a “horrible fanbase” need a reality check. We stink, weve stunk for a long time and we have every right to bitch about just about everything.

On the other hand, I have a good friend who a steeler fan. He was bitching about 2 weeks ago about how awful HIS coach is, how they will never get better. How he needs to be fired. Well guess what these guys are 12-4 and playing tomorrow!

So, back to the seahawks board.... this is the sentiments being expressed:

wilson sucks. Awful. Cant win with him. Trade for watson

pete sucks. Awful coach. Needs to be fired.

oc and dc both need to get fired tomorrow 

etc etc

So the jet fanbase is the best. Every right to complain

Was really hoping this was going to be their fans having a meltdown on trading two 1st and more for a safety that did nothing to make their team better... 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Was really hoping this was going to be their fans having a meltdown on trading two 1st and more for a safety that did nothing to make their team better... 

hmm, that position seems at odds with their playoff appearance...not happening without Jamal.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

hmm, that position seems at odds with their playoff appearance...not happening without Jamal.

Seriously? I really thought the last of you Jamal guys had jumped that ship throughout this season. Props for hanging on man. 

Sea is literally a yearly playoff team and minimally contender. There is no concrete evidence you can even point to to assert that claim. How many winning TDs did he score? How many game ending INTs? Red zone INTs that stopped a TD? 

Know what, nevermind.  This argument was dead 6 months ago. 

You're right, you win. Jamal Adams is the difference maker that gets you to the playoffs. 

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

You're right, you win. Jamal Adams is the difference maker that gets you to the playoffs. 

Not me, Seattle. This Year. He brought that defense from THE WORST to respectable. You guys only know what you see on the field. You have no concept of what leadership INSIDE THE LOCKER ROOM means to these guys. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Not me, Seattle. This Year. He brought that defense from THE WORST to respectable. You guys only know what you see on the field. You have no concept of what leadership INSIDE THE LOCKER ROOM means to these guys. 

We have no concept, but you do?!?

what team did you play for

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I don’t doubt for a minute if went 12-4 and got knocked out wild card weekend this forum be burning down. 

This team could win the Super Bowl and someone be like “but dang now we pick at 32 bro!” 

It’s not our fault we’re hardwired to only care about the off season ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MichaelScott said:

I was on there earlier and that definitely WAS expressed.  That the trade ruined their chances of filling their holes, they hate their OL and it sounded like they don’t have a lot of cap room

• Upvote 2