Seahawks board observations lol

HighPitch

17 minutes ago, choon328 said:

So the Seahawks got 12 games this year from Adams.  He's going to need labrum surgery and that'll keep him out 8-9 months. So if they're lucky he'll be back week 1 for next year but having a shoulder injury for a guy whose only elite asset is stopping the run is a concern. Let's also not forget he'll be going into the last year of his deal next year. This is a nightmare scenario for the Seahawks and it couldn't have worked out better for the Jets.

Douglas killed it to be fair, let’s see who we pick with that pick.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HighPitch said:

You know people that gets upset with how we have a “horrible fanbase” need a reality check. We stink, weve stunk for a long time and we have every right to bitch about just about everything.

On the other hand, I have a good friend who a steeler fan. He was bitching about 2 weeks ago about how awful HIS coach is, how they will never get better. How he needs to be fired. Well guess what these guys are 12-4 and playing tomorrow!

So, back to the seahawks board.... this is the sentiments being expressed:

wilson sucks. Awful. Cant win with him. Trade for watson

pete sucks. Awful coach. Needs to be fired.

oc and dc both need to get fired tomorrow 

etc etc

So the jet fanbase is the best. Every right to complain

Yes, you have just confirmed that there are stupid people supporting every team....thanks

46 minutes ago, choon328 said:

So the Seahawks got 12 games this year from Adams.  He's going to need labrum surgery and that'll keep him out 8-9 months. So if they're lucky he'll be back week 1 for next year but having a shoulder injury for a guy whose only elite asset is stopping the run is a concern. Let's also not forget he'll be going into the last year of his deal next year. This is a nightmare scenario for the Seahawks and it couldn't have worked out better for the Jets.

He was totally invisible last night in the 2nd half and was poor in the first whiffing on tackles, he was a waaay better player with us....Seahawks not getting the best out of him at all and that draft pick looks so much better now. A good day all round for us

Now if they can just totally implode next year and go 3-13 we are laughing

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah I wonder if someone with those skills ever applied them to starting his own message board if it would work.

:)

Strong work. As soon as I read the first post and saw that it was a new account there I had no doubt it was someone from here.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Wilson's first half of the year and wnd half were like 2 different players. 

I dont know how you explain it. He looked so pedestrian the 2nd half and it continued today.

Schotty rearing his ugly head in this game

Seahawks fans are going to love him

7 hours ago, HighPitch said:

You know people that gets upset with how we have a “horrible fanbase” need a reality check. We stink, weve stunk for a long time and we have every right to bitch about just about everything.

On the other hand, I have a good friend who a steeler fan. He was bitching about 2 weeks ago about how awful HIS coach is, how they will never get better. How he needs to be fired. Well guess what these guys are 12-4 and playing tomorrow!

So, back to the seahawks board.... this is the sentiments being expressed:

wilson sucks. Awful. CanSt win with him. Trade for watson

pete sucks. Awful coach. Needs to be fired.

oc and dc both need to get fired tomorrow 

etc etc

So the jet fanbase is the best. Every right to complain

So what you're saying is that they're a bunch of posers, but we're the real deal. 

I used to live in Seattle.  Great city, great people.  Seahawks fans are nowhere near as obnoxious as Pats, Cowboy or Steeler fans.  They aren’t as uppity as Giants fans

the Seahawks were considered NFL Siberia for most of their history up until 2012 - just like the Jets now

I don’t know what Carroll was thinking hiring Brian Schottenheimer.  He has failed everywhere.  If they don’t fire him now I can see it getting really ugly with him and Wilson.  Wilson is Mr Seattle right now if he publicly starts criticizing Schotty that fan base will literally riot until he’s gone

As for Adams.  We all hate him(except a couple people).  We know what he is.  Maybe the second most overrated player in the league after Baker.  He is average in coverage and can’t get interceptions.  He’s a glorified Landon Collins.  I’m happy we dodged that bullet I can’t imagine being stuck with this clown and a $100 million contract 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Jamal Adams in coverage all year:

75A0AC99-875E-48B1-BE18-DF1FE62BC9BD.jpeg

From the highlights it looks like against the run he's lost all passion as well. Constantly getting turned around, not going for tackles and hands on his hips around the pile when the play is over. 

Wonder how strong his leadership is in the locker room when his teammates watch him constantly sh*t the bed in a playoff game.

Extremely lost interest in football this year outside the Jets but watching the db sack leader get knocked out of the playoffs offers some satisfaction. Hope he doesn't spiral back into depression. 

• Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, phill1c said:

It's funny, someone said gregg williams dissed Jamal by saying "i made him by blitzing him so much..." 

No, Jamal made himself by getting home when he blitzed. 

That was me, are you still hanging on to Jamal being great & a good leader? The guy got in the way of a 2 yard throw on a 3rd & a mile and danced around like he'd just made the play of the century! 

Hes a self promoting windbag that cares only about himself & the Jets cleaned up on this Top 5 worst trade ever in the NFL. I think even Troy Aikman was figuring out that he needed to take a step back from bloviating about Adams early in the game because as the game went on he started realizing that the Rams were attacking him in coverage as the weakest link out there. 

• Upvote 1

One bad apple shouldn't spoil the barrel but does anyone remember years ago - I'm talking years ago - when a Seahawks fan actually made a joke about The Twin Towers/WTC when the Giants were going to play them? Never fear, a Jets joke was included that I won't repeat.

I'm all for gallows humor, it's kind of my thing; but even I have principles. It was that poor. "Never forget". Well, I haven't. I was so mad years after the fact that Pete Carroll making the dumbest fckn call in Super Bowl history against the Cheats when victory was in the bag wore off a couple of months later.

Anyway, when you stack up the cumulative psychological effect of years of failure, the way fans of other teams complain about pain and ineptitude as compared to the reality of the Jets is like complaining about a hangnail vs. cancer.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, phill1c said:

Not me, Seattle. This Year. He brought that defense from THE WORST to respectable. You guys only know what you see on the field. You have no concept of what leadership INSIDE THE LOCKER ROOM means to these guys. 

Where's the WTF button...?

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, DLJ said:

This is golden!

Poor chap has no idea what’s going on i the world

"Poor chap", where's your tweed cap and pipe? I didn't know Sherlock Holmes posted here, lol! 

I did wind up hitting the link. The Jamal Adams shock and awe reaction was pretty funny, like someone finding out for the first time that ice-boxes are no longer necessary and washing machines are a thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jetster said:

That was me, are you still hanging on to Jamal being great & a good leader? The guy got in the way of a 2 yard throw on a 3rd & a mile and danced around like he'd just made the play of the century! 

Hes a self promoting windbag that cares only about himself & the Jets cleaned up on this Top 5 worst trade ever in the NFL. I think even Troy Aikman was figuring out that he needed to take a step back from bloviating about Adams early in the game because as the game went on he started realizing that the Rams were attacking him in coverage as the weakest link out there. 

Adams post game interview “ We need to come back next year....” “ We need to tighten up some things next year......” “We just need a couple of pieces next year...”

Dude realizes the ‘Hawks are his only chance to get that top $ contract ‘cause they stupidly gave up so much to get him. During yesterday’s game, analyst said Schneider might be looking to move onto some new challenges. If so, no new GM gives Adams huge extension. I say 3 year $14m avg.

New GM has no ties to Adams.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I don’t doubt for a minute if went 12-4 and got knocked out wild card weekend this forum be burning down. 

This team could win the Super Bowl and someone be like “but dang now we pick at 32 bro!” 

Yup or how people were saying last year that it’s a good thing that Darnold hasn’t become a stud “yet” so he can be extended cheaply ? 

Jets fans would bitch about the taxes if they won the lottery.

• Upvote 3