Watson to Miami?

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Tua sucks! He has a weak arm & body! Texans fans are already up in arms. Trade Watson for Tua & try to sell that to season ticket holders. 
The Tunsil trade was bad enough & this is like doubling down on it. 
I don’t see it happening but crazier sh*t has gone down in this league. 
Resetting with the Jets #2 & next years 1 is a better play because you have 2 QBs with way more upside than Tua in Fields & Wilson. 

I really can't see Douglas giving up draft capital like that. He needs it all to give the QB (whom ever) a decent line and some O weapons. Plus what if Watson doesn't like the new HC we bring in ? Then we have the Texans problems over here. Hard pass for me. 

• Upvote 1

Watsons under contract, how can he really be in a position to play hardball?  Only way is if they wanted to trade him he has a no trade clause but I assume they agreed to it because they dont see themselves trading him 

Silly season talk at this point

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Watsons under contract, how can he really be in a position to play hardball?  Only way is if they wanted to trade him he has a no trade clause but I assume they agreed to it because they dont see themselves trading him 

Silly season talk at this point

He has a no trade clause

Watson can pick where he gets traded to

1 hour ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

If this happens what hope will the Jets have? Serious question. Allen and Watson two of  the Top 4 rated QB’s in our division. 

As good as Watson is the Texans just went 4-12.  Yes he lost Hopkins butWill Fuller lit it up this year on steroids

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And I know this.  And said this.

But if theyre not looking to trade him he isnt playing hardball, hes a Texan.

He can sit out TC and do a Leveon Bell during the regular season

the Houston Rockets are dealing with a similar situation with James Harden and just traded Westbrook for a has been piece of crap John Wall

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

He can sit out TC and do a Leveon Bell during the regular season

the Houston Rockets are dealing with a similar situation with James Harden and just traded Westbrook for a has been piece of crap John Wall

No he can’t.  He’s not at the end of a deal looking for a new deal like Bell.  He’s 25 and worth his deal, why does Houston have to trade him?  Because they don’t.