Don't want to jump the gun on this but for discussion purposes...

26 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

***BREAKING***

**My sources tell me**

1. They actually like everyone that they interviewed 

2. Joe Douglas isn’t favoring any coach that wants to keep Darnold because of his contract situation and poor play (Joe will never admit this to anyone because he has to give the impression he’s doing what’s best for the team and not what’s most beneficial to his future) 

3. This coaching search could linger out because the team announced they will be “casting a wide net”

4. more surprising interviews will pop in the coming days 

**this is Just my sources opinions on what they hear is going on, everything posted is subject to change***

My sources I can reveal them if anyone needs to know 

okay you’re pressing a little too hard at this point.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Just out of curiosity . . .  are you always this big a dick, or did someone take the raisins out of your oatmeal?

Asking for a friend.

Nothing I did was being a “dick” 

I simply asked questions and give my reasons why I think they’re full of _____

It’s no hard feelings on my side and nothing is wrong with asking questions and not believing in what everyone else does. ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, mrcoops said:

Jesus, you really are 12.

Okay???? 

Im sorry you called me pathetic and I used common sense to prove you to be the pathetic one based on you’re logic. 

Now I’m 12 because I used logic and not lower myself to insults like yourself... and I’m the 12 year old here, correct? ?‍♂️

???

3 minutes ago, Darnold615 said:

@ football guy and @ Mogglez

Really appreciate your guys posts and information.  I dont post much here as you can all tell by my total count, but the information you guys have been providing has led me to actually drop a few lines here and there.  Keep the information coming and please dont let these guys ruin it.  

It makes me laugh sometimes how people give a 23 year old kid (Sam) on this board so much grief yet there are most likely 20-60YO posters on here acting like everything is owed to them.  

Wut?

3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

@Maxman confirmed his sources were legit yesterday and yet you continue to troll. At some point you need to move along.  If you don't like the content and think it's fake then ignore their posts and topics that they start.  It's not that hard of a ******* concept. 

I’m sorry forgive me, i made a booboo by not submitting and asking questions because someone else “confirmed” someone else’s identity. 

Great I guess ?‍♂️

12 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Okay???? 

Im sorry you called me pathetic and I used common sense to prove you to be the pathetic one based on you’re logic. 

Now I’m 12 because I used logic and not lower myself to insults like yourself... and I’m the 12 year old here, correct? ?‍♂️

???

I didn't call you pathetic - I said your obsession with proving other posters were frauds was pathetic.

I won't bother correcting the grammatical and logical errors in your post, because we're done here.

• WTF? 2

4 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

I didn't call you pathetic - I said your obsession with proving other posters were frauds was pathetic.

I won't bother correcting the grammatical and logical errors in your post, because we're done here.

Yes, please stop typing to me

??????????

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

It’s amazing how people can insult me, call me bad names and then tell on me and @ mods on me, FOR SIMPLY STATING WHY I DON’T BELIEVE THE “I HAVE SOURCES  PEOPLE“

2020’s trolling = having a difference in opinion to the hive mind. Smfh 

All I’m trying to tell you is it’s not that serious.

OMG PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET ARE UPSET I DONT BELIEVE SOMETHING. I DESPERATELY NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF AUGHHFHW.

lol no way ppl are this thin skinned irl.

21 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

I’m sorry forgive me, i made a booboo by not submitting and asking questions because someone else “confirmed” someone else’s identity. 

Great I guess ?‍♂️

You got the attention you so obviously needed and now it's time to move on

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

It’s amazing how people can insult me, call me bad names and then tell on me and @ mods on me, FOR SIMPLY STATING WHY I DON’T BELIEVE THE “I HAVE SOURCES  PEOPLE“

2020’s trolling = having a difference in opinion to the hive mind. Smfh 

I've read their posts before plenty times before. Like I said, their sources may not always necessarily be 100% correct, but they for sure do have legit sources. 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s weird. It’s only the internet bro. settle down some.

Okay, didn’t know I was hyped up in the first place to even need to settle down, I thought I was just responding.

And I didn’t know what you deem as weird, holds true for me. 

Okay, didn’t know I was hyped up in the first place to even need to settle down, I thought I was just responding.

And I didn’t know what you deem as weird, holds true for me. 

You are replying to every single post that questions your stance. There’s no way you think you need to save face off of something so little. I hope not.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

All I’m trying to tell you is it’s not that serious.

OMG PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET ARE UPSET I DONT BELIEVE SOMETHING. I DESPERATELY NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF AUGHHFHW.

lol no way ppl are this thin skinned irl.

easy to type something so selfish when you don’t have 1 million people attacking you in your mentions because you don’t believe in the OP.

But whatever I’m the emotional one because God forbid I respond to anyone ?‍♂️

easy to type something so selfish when you don’t have 1 million people attacking you in your mentions because you don’t believe in the OP.

But whatever I’m the emotional one because God forbid I respond to anyone ?‍♂️

It’s understandable. I’m just saying we could of all dropped this long ago and let the thread live on for its actual purpose. That’s all. I get being a bit quick to respond back to people but at some point it’s just not even worth it. It’s just a board. Let’s go back to the real purpose of the thread and just let everyone find their spot here. Everyone can agree to disagree and move on. We’re all Jets fans here.

• Upvote 1

I want to say that I really appreciate your post and the information that you provided to us. Everything is speculation right now, so I don't understand what everyone is making a big deal out of. I like Saleh and I also like Staley, although he may be one year away. 

I trust Joe Douglas. We finally have a GM that knows football and knows how to evaluate talent.  Instead of just looking at the top 5 offenses and defenses and interviewing those coordinators, he can tell what "good" coaching looks like. My only concern is Christopher Johnson over ruling Douglas when Peyton calls to endorse Brian Schottenheimer. LOL 

Thanks again for the info @football guy and don't pay attention to the haters. This is why the coaching search is so fun... rumors and speculations are flying! Lets just have fun and be excited about the future of the JETS!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1