Don't want to jump the gun on this but for discussion purposes...

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Dude..  given your down votes on anyone who questions a certain orange political figure i find your quest for the truth to be highly ironic...  thats about as nice as I can say it.

This tells me everything I need to know. 

• Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Fair, for me I never took from the hunch that Martindale is out.  I took it as Saleh impressed that much during his interview it is this persons opinion that he will get the job.  I think if anything it was insight into how well Saleh did. 

Thats fine, if thats the point he was making, my bad I thought I read that his source thinks Saleh will land the job.  As I said hes on my list of candidates that I can totally get why they would hire.  Thats not the point.  

I like Salah as a candidate, like that he seems fiery and my first choice, Campbell has bowed out of any consideration, is staying at Iowa

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

There is absolutely no reason for you to post this. I know I addressed this already but you have two choices:

1. Believe him

2. Don't believe him

You don't have to call him out, he is putting his name on it so let it play out.

Like I said before, I can understand the viewpoint. 

I thought what I posted was tame compared to some of the stuff I've seen here. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, football guy said:

I'm going to verify the sources with Max just to clear my name, then I'm not going to share anything publically anymore. I didn't sign up for some conspiracy bs. I get not wanting to fall for phony "reports" that people just make up online, but there's a way to do this and question it, and you did it the wrong way. 

Don’t do it. Max will not give a sh*t and won’t want to be involved. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, doitny said:

i love these " inside source " posts.

this guy obviously has a high end job within the organization. why would he risk his job telling his friends so that his friend can post it on a jets forum.

just doesnt make sense

Why stir the pot again? This sh*t has been hashed over for pages, let it go. Read what you want, believe what you want but let it go!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, football guy said:

Since some seem willing to let the narrative sit out there that I could potentially be a fraud, I have gone out of my way to provide dialogue to @Maxman in order to share the backgrounds of a few of my sources. If he requires more information I will be glad to share it, at which point I hope my name could be cleared. 

I think you have legit sources.

And if you are full of it, this is the most entertaining fiction since I finished the Dark Tower. 

Either way. I appreciate ya.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, football guy said:

I also apologize for the name calling. I don't think it's fair that I'm being attacked for this, but that doesn't mean I should be a bigot either. It was wrong. 

I'm going to accept this and do the same with an apology. You are right. I could have came at it lighter. 

I'm not trying to disparage your character nor do I want to run you off the board.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2