92 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be OSU or Bama?

• OSU
    • Bama
  2. 2. How many TD’s will Fields throw?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6

Starting it early for absolutely no real reason. I’m excited to see Fields against a Bama defense. This isn’t his first rodeo seeing a SEC team being that he’s a former UGA QB.(Go Dawgs!)

Bama’s defense isn’t as special as it usually is but the offense is much more lethal than it was with Tua so it evens out nicely despite it being, maybe, a bit weaker of a defense than previous years. If Fields goes out there and tears them up with sore ribs in the cold then that definitely bodes well for us whether we want to trade the pick, pray Jacksonville wants him or even just stay put & select him at 2. Here’s to hoping Fields throws another half a dozen TD’s tonight. osu justin fields GIF

• Upvote 3

The matchup tonight to watch is Olave vs Surtain II if Saban has him covering him full time. How Olave got behind the Clemson secondary time and time again will be interesting to see if he can do it again.

PSST... Don't tell my wife I posted this ?

• Haha 1

SORRY  THERE ALREADY IS AN OFFICIAL THREAD.  PLEASE MERGE

Should be a great game.  This is definitely must see JET TV for us.   There are several players on both squads that should be on our radar at the draft.

It all starts with the possible future face of the franchise.

justin-fields-ohio-state-quarterback-vs-

As much as I rave about Josh Allen (& you all my grow tired of it lol), I do not think he is legit in my heart of hearts. Why? He was completing like, what....50-something % of his passes for years prior to getting Daboll and Diggs? Great players elevate their team. Average-poor players are elevated by whats around them.

The one concern of Justin for me is, when Olave was out, he looked so-so. However, the difference between this and Allen is.......Olave is probably not even a top 5 WR. Diggs was always top 3-ish. He also won, and looked good without his genius playmaker, Ryan Day.

Compared to Josh, Justin's situation may have more to do with familiarity with his WR, than being elevated by a perhaps, the top WR in the country because that is not Olave. Justin also hits routine passes, unlike Allen was prior to his new toys and O.C. Justin always looked polished 90% of the time, even in his limited games. Allen never truly looked like a pure QB.

Just one concern of Justin, from a fan. Unlike many, I can be critical of my guy. I have no bias here. Jets fan first.

Lets see how Justin does today. He has shown, that is is a moral QB. He can be had, or have mistakes like any other QB despite that amazing game.

In addition to these is an ALL-22 broadcast of ESPN3.  I'll be checking that out.  Don't know if they have announcers.

How to stream the National Championship

In addition to the main broadcast on ESPN with Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit calling the game, there will be alternate broadcasts across ESPN's family of channels.

• ESPN2: NFL Live crew of Laura Rutledge, Marcus Spears, Dan Orlovsky and Mina Kimes, plus NFL draft guru Todd McShay.
  • ESPNU: SkyCast view of a camera behind the offense instead of the usual sideways view of the field. It will also have an 4K option.
  • ESPNews: Film Room feed with college coaches yukking it up and breaking down the action.
  • ESPN Deportes: Spanish-language broadcast
  • SEC Network: Alabama radio announcers calling the game synced to the live video feed.

These too.  ref cast!

• Command Center (ESPN App)
    Multi-angle presentation, which includes up to four different vantage points at any one time, with statistics and real-time drive charts supplementing the game action.
  • DataCenter (ESPN App)
    A catch-all viewing option, as ESPN’s main telecast will be surrounded by real-time stats, analytics, social media commentary and player information. ESPN commentators Zubin Mehenti and Brad Edwards will be featured on the feed.
  • Hometown Radio (SEC Network and ESPN App)
    Fans can listen to the local radio broadcast of each team, with their audio feed synced up with ESPN’s presentation. This MegaCast feed is made possible in conjunction with Alabama Radio Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College and Ohio State Sports Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College.
    • Alabama (SEC Network): Eli Gold, John Parker Wilson, Rashad Johnson and Chris Stewart
      • Additional details surrounding SEC Network’s coverage of Alabama’s quest for their 18th national title can be found here.
    • Ohio State (ESPN App): Paul Keels, Jim Lachey, Matt Andrews and Skip Mosic
  • Refcast (ESPN App)
    John Parry (former NFL referee) and Matt Austin (former SEC referee) join Arizona State head coach Herm Edwards and ESPN commentator Jason Benetti to break down the game, as Parry and Austin provide reaction and commentary from a referee’s perspective.
  • All-22 (ESPN App)
    Watch the game the same way players and coaches study film, with a vantage point high above the field of play. The angle allows for the 22 players on the field to be seen at all times, providing the ability to distinguish how plays develop.

Let's go Justin Fields! 

Your last performance vs Clemson was incredible. A+. 

Please DESTROY Alabama tonight; in order to have our fan base DREAMING of how we once dreamed of Trevor Lawrence. 

PS: I'm watching YOU instead of my KNICKS tonight; so plz don't let me down and please put up an A++ performance for us Jet fans tonight!

• Upvote 1