1. 1. Will it be OSU or Bama?

• OSU
    • Bama
  2. 2. How many TD’s will Fields throw?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Often times football games have point differentials by a margin of 7. The reason for this is because, while a touchdown is only worth 6 points, the scoring team gets an opportunity to earn an extra point, for a total of 7, by kicking the football through the H-shaped object at the end of the endzone after the touchdown is scored. Alabama has two more touchdowns than Ohio State as of right now, thus making the differential a total of 14 points.

Thank you.  Very helpful.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, QB1 said:

I’ve seen every snap fields has taken this year and I haven’t seen him miss with wobbly ducks like he’s done on multiple throws tonight. Something is up with the thumb.

I’m sorry then clearly you haven’t watched every snap intently. He’s playing the same tonight as he’s played all season. He has a lot of arm strength but he’s always thrown balls with wabble. Unless he’s had a thumb injury for over a year, this is just how he throws balls. It won’t effect his evaluation much it’s just a personal pet peeve of mine.

• Upvote 2