• OSU
    • Bama
  2. 2. How many TD’s will Fields throw?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6

6 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Mac Jones is Kellen Clemens

Blake Bortles and Clemens never put up these types of 2020 numbers that Mac Jones has. 

Bortles Kellen never dominated the playoffs and National Championship game, neither. 

Mac Jones will be selected after Lawrence/Fields and become the next version of Justin Herbert; this kid is special. 

He won't get past Bill Belichick in the 1st. 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Blake Bortles and Clemens never put up these types of 2020 numbers that Mac Jones has. 

Bortles Kellen never dominated the playoffs and National Championship game, neither. 

Mac Jones will be selected after Lawrence/Fields and become the next version of Justin Herbert; this kid is special. 

In all fairness, I don't think Bortles or Clemens ever had the talent around them that Mac Jones has with this Alabama team (I could be wrong, however). 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Drugs are bad

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

In all fairness, I don't think Bortles or Clemens ever had the talent around them that Mac Jones has with this Alabama team (I could be wrong, however). 

You’re correct. That’s what makes his eval so hard. I see shades of Teddy Bridgewater but idk whether that’s too generous or not. It’s hard to tell. I will say that he has a little more velocity

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Who is trading up for Fields?

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

You mean Wilson.

I still think Fields will go high though. Atlanta should seriously consider him. Good landing spot as he could sit and develop for a year or 2. After that who knows could fall a bit. Can see him “surprisingly” fall a bit though. Some will have Trey Lance higher

• Upvote 1

I’m sorry then clearly you haven’t watched every snap intently. He’s playing the same tonight as he’s played all season. He has a lot of arm strength but he’s always thrown balls with wabble. Unless he’s had a thumb injury for over a year, this is just how he throws balls. It won’t effect his evaluation much it’s just a personal pet peeve of mine.

It’s amazing. You are literally one of my favorite posters to read and I just disagree with you on Fields and Wilson so much. To each his own I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Blake Bortles was like the 5th pick and played for Central Florida.....he was a better prospect then Jones coming out of college....correction 3rd pick.

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I dont think JD can justify Fields at 2 anymore. 

Not after getting completely outplayed by Mac Jones tonight. 

Jones is putting in a Burrows level performance. 

Nah. OSU OL is beat up. Fields is not 100%, has no running game, and is playing from way behind.  Not exactly a recipe for success.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I dont think JD can justify Fields at 2 anymore. 

Not after getting completely outplayed by Mac Jones tonight. 

Jones is putting in a Burrows level performance. 

I don't think any GM/scout worth his salt will have made up their mind, one way or the other, because of one game.

• Upvote 2