Official Doug Pederson fan club

QB1

55 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

didnt they pass on justin jefferson for jalen reagor?

51 minutes ago, Team archer said:

So did cowboys and raiders and denver

30 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Yes and also took jalen raegor a few picks before Metcalf

You could build the best team in history from players that any NFL GM in the job for more than 5 years has passed on.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Teflon-Don said:

??? our Andy Reid? ?‍♂️

Doug Pederson

image.png.9f1da49c4714e6547e4259440cc10dc8.png

Andy Reid

image.png.3ab3f1663ad416e722fae6d95a625a50.png

Fckin Rights! 

GM of Macc magnitude screws up the Pederson show beyond repair and we should be so lucky to reap the rewards of a JD - DP Reunion. 

Ignore the peanut gallery. They wouldn’t recognize a Lombardi if it slapped them across the face like 9 inches  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

I wonder why people find it hard to wrap their heads around such a simple concepts as “qualified candidate”.

It’s because of success of guys like Tony Dungy Andy Reid - that guys like Doug Peterson will land another job and be successful. It’s the same reason those misplaced hopes were put in Mike McCarthy and Adam Gase... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

I respect your opinion but what scares me about Doug the most is how it all ended in philly. It just seemed very Gase like but just more messy

And how do we know that move was Pederson's?  Sure reeked of an issue where the owner hated the Giants and ordered the move to screw the Giants.

hot and cold with pederson.  ex-eagles coach who had a declining record.  the jets had one of those guys once.  and then didn't win a totally crap divsion.  wentz or no wentz it was basically there for the taking especially after dak went down.  he does have some sort of history with douglas.  if it's good then he's going to be considered.  before gase i did want a guy with previous head coaching experience to come in instead of a newbie.  pretty much feel the same now but there seem to be more acceptable coordinators available.

unless there's something totally bogus in eagle land with the players, hiring pederson will give the jets some instant credibility.

46 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I say now that jd is boss he doesnt hire dp.

this is a time for him to run the show and hiring guys from the past, especially with role reversal, is not exciting. Dp will expect special treatment

jd dont do it

If JD can't handle working with people he knows, he's a trash GM. Better to find out sooner rather than later. NFL is a small community. Peoples' careers intersect all over the place. One of the reason you hire a JD is for his network. To presumptively disqualify all of them is madness.