Holy crap, Belichick does the right and moral thing for once

T0mShane

Just now, FidelioJet said:

I really don’t understand the need of people to bring Politics to this board.

Self important I imagine.  

There are literally 1000’s of places you can go to spew self righteous nonsense (I don’t care what side)

Just don’t bring it here.

What more do you expect from @T0mShane he has to do something to garner our attention,lately hes been non-existent here. 

imageproxy.gif.bb9ec66bee93914cedbc9e6a1c843c49.gif

Glad we're going to to hell in a hand basket ... Welcoming a world scale conflict or pathogen with a thick mortality rate (both would be fun) , at least after population control is carried out most of you and maybe I will be gone and I won't have to listen to your incessant BS anymore... See you all in hell.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Cuomo did a 180 so fast I’m surprised his twinky nipple rings didn’t fly off.

Yeah the Bills can have fans at a NFL game, college and pro hockey can play, but my kid isn’t allowed to play hockey Like WTF how is this a$$hole getting away with killing the children, my kid hasn’t been allowed in person schooling since mid November because ******* pussy teachers yet it’s ok for those same kids to bag their ******* groceries all ******* day.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

9 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Dementia Joe will fix it all!

Half a century in public office wasn’t enough! Sleepy needs more time!

As a fellow conservative, it’s ok to admit you fell for a con man and move on. Maybe a true conservative like Rand Paul can take over next 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yeah the Bills can have fans at a NFL game, college and pro hockey can play, but my kid isn’t allowed to play hockey Like WTF how is this a$$hole getting away with killing the children, my kid hasn’t been allowed in person schooling since mid November because ******* pussy teachers yet it’s ok for those same kids to bag their ******* groceries all ******* day.

The NEA has put in the new teacher contracts all future zoom for the kiddies must take place between 9:00 AM & 11:00AM & Pensions will be paid in full with 5 years of service because all of us know from hearing it incessantly that their work doesn’t stop at 2:15 PM! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

There are some people who wouldn’t take this reward simply because what they do doesn’t warrant it.  The nfl is entertainment and pretty elite entertainment at that.  It’s not like anyone in the nfl cured cancer or reduced energy costs/usage or saved people from a flood etc.  it was distasteful for a complete moron like De Niro to accept the reward along with his Hollywood cronies.  The medal of freedom is for people who did exceptional things for people.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2