Justin Fields

This game gives me hesitation. I feel like he is going to have a year like Tua had. 

I liked Wilson but I think the kid’s dad is a douche and think it might bring potential problems down the line like Jamal’s dad did once he got in his ear. Love the kids talent but I think he has a snarky cocky attitude that can turn a large part of the fan base against him really quick. 

right now I’m either leaving to drafting a WR in Smith or Chase, or trade down. Trade down probably getting the nod right now because someone is going to fall in love with someone and be willing to toss a huge random our way. 

4 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

One half in the books of the national championship.

What are your thoughts?

Can't miss prospect?

Draft him at #2?

Draft Wilson at #2?

Keep Darnold and move on?

Tell me.

Forget what position they play, which player is taking over this game?  Then ask yourself why would you take the other guy first.

• Upvote 1

It’s pretty obvious by the lack of RPOs that Fields is playing hurt, but he is playing poorly. I’d still take him at 2. He’s neither as good as he was last week or as bad as he looks today, but his overall body of work is still very impressive over the last 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 2

As far as evaluating Justin Fields?? I dont think GMs will overrate this game to the negative anymore than they’ll overrate the Clemson game to the positive.. They’ve got 2 seasons of resume tape..they’ll look at it all..not just 2 games.. And there’s a lot more good than bad

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

41 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

This game gives me hesitation. I feel like he is going to have a year like Tua had. 

I liked Wilson but I think the kid’s dad is a douche and think it might bring potential problems down the line like Jamal’s dad did once he got in his ear. Love the kids talent but I think he has a snarky cocky attitude that can turn a large part of the fan base against him really quick. 

right now I’m either leaving to drafting a WR in Smith or Chase, or trade down. Trade down probably getting the nod right now because someone is going to fall in love with someone and be willing to toss a huge random our way. 

Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.

After we lost out on Trevor I binge watched QB one on Netflix which showed Justin fields in high school. His Dad Seemed solid as a rock, strong and supportive, good family man, works as a cop, seems like a really good dude

2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

After we lost out on Trevor I binge watched QB one on Netflix which showed Justin fields in high school. His Dad Seemed solid as a rock, strong and supportive, good family man, works as a cop, seems like a really good dude

Wilson's dad

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Wrong dad DH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, David Harris said:

He said Wilson’s dad

• Thumb Down 1

56 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

One half in the books of the national championship.

What are your thoughts?

Can't miss prospect?

Draft him at #2?

Draft Wilson at #2?

Keep Darnold and move on?

Tell me.

I don't  think I dradt him at 2. I wouldn't  draft Wilson there either. Sewell is my guy now. I think all these QB's are overrated.