Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave it up to JD. 

This board has gone from heart broken we missed out on Trevor to worried Jax may take Fields sticking us with Trevor to thinking Fields sucks all in the span of like 10 days.

Agreed 100%.   I wasnt necessarily disappointed by Fields yesterday strictly because that Bama team is ridiculous and you could see that the Ohio St. was a little bit limited in play calling because o

Posted Images

This game gives me hesitation. I feel like he is going to have a year like Tua had. 
 

I liked Wilson but I think the kid’s dad is a douche and think it might bring potential problems down the line like Jamal’s dad did once he got in his ear. Love the kids talent but I think he has a snarky cocky attitude that can turn a large part of the fan base against him really quick. 
 

right now I’m either leaving to drafting a WR in Smith or Chase, or trade down. Trade down probably getting the nod right now because someone is going to fall in love with someone and be willing to toss a huge random our way. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

One half in the books of the national championship.

What are your thoughts?

Can't miss prospect?

Draft him at #2?

Draft Wilson at #2?

Keep Darnold and move on?

Tell me.

Forget what position they play, which player is taking over this game?  Then ask yourself why would you take the other guy first.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s pretty obvious by the lack of RPOs that Fields is playing hurt, but he is playing poorly. I’d still take him at 2. He’s neither as good as he was last week or as bad as he looks today, but his overall body of work is still very impressive over the last 2 years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as evaluating Justin Fields?? I dont think GMs will overrate this game to the negative anymore than they’ll overrate the Clemson game to the positive.. They’ve got 2 seasons of resume tape..they’ll look at it all..not just 2 games.. And there’s a lot more good than bad

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

This game gives me hesitation. I feel like he is going to have a year like Tua had. 
 

I liked Wilson but I think the kid’s dad is a douche and think it might bring potential problems down the line like Jamal’s dad did once he got in his ear. Love the kids talent but I think he has a snarky cocky attitude that can turn a large part of the fan base against him really quick. 
 

right now I’m either leaving to drafting a WR in Smith or Chase, or trade down. Trade down probably getting the nod right now because someone is going to fall in love with someone and be willing to toss a huge random our way. 
 

Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.

 

Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.

 

After we lost out on Trevor I binge watched QB one on Netflix which showed Justin fields in high school. His Dad Seemed solid as a rock, strong and supportive, good family man, works as a cop, seems like a really good dude

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.

 

Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.

 

After we lost out on Trevor I binge watched QB one on Netflix which showed Justin fields in high school. His Dad Seemed solid as a rock, strong and supportive, good family man, works as a cop, seems like a really good dude

Wilson's dad

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.
 
Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.
 
After we lost out on Trevor I binge watched QB one on Netflix which showed Justin fields in high school. His Dad Seemed solid as a rock, strong and supportive, good family man, works as a cop, seems like a really good dude

Wrong dad DH


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.

 

Where is this dad stuff coming from? Honest question.

 

After we lost out on Trevor I binge watched QB one on Netflix which showed Justin fields in high school. His Dad Seemed solid as a rock, strong and supportive, good family man, works as a cop, seems like a really good dude

He said Wilson’s dad

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

One half in the books of the national championship.

What are your thoughts?

Can't miss prospect?

Draft him at #2?

Draft Wilson at #2?

Keep Darnold and move on?

Tell me.

I don't  think I dradt him at 2. I wouldn't  draft Wilson there either. Sewell is my guy now. I think all these QB's are overrated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...