Gase Update

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

I need to know what he’s doing behind the scenes to even be considered for another HC job. I can’t think of anyone that was fired 2x and had such a bad record that was the even considered the same year they got canned the 2nd time 

No one with Gase's resume gets a third go round on the head coach carousel.

He'll have to be a coordinator/position coach for a looooooong time before the stink of the Jets debacle falls off him.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, GothamLurker said:

Question; hypothetical.....

If he is hired, and Wentz lights it up his first few games LOL.....

What would you all think?

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

GTFO!!!!! What more does any team need to see of this clown?! If I was as bad as he is at my job I'd never get another job again, letalone 2 more times! 

23 minutes ago, Teflon-Don said:

No way LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy balls, IT IS FAKE.

Pay attention folks. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So the internet where no lie is every told says that Gase is lead candidate to take over in Philly. 

I swear to god that is what people are alleging. I wish this to be true 1000% percent.

He was rumored to be the Eagles front runner when the Dolphins hired him.  Eagles hired Pederson 

To be honest, the Eagles are in a real bad situation.  
“Franchise” qb was benched for a guy they took in the 2nd round last year / how does that situation work?  Paying wentz tons of money to sit on the bench?  Bench hurts and he’s a pissed off backup?
They have an OLD roster.  Skill positions lacking, o-line stinks and the D isn’t very good.
to top all this off, they’re a projected $74M OVER the cap next season.
a guy like Gase might be the best they could get to walk into that pile.

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So the internet where no lie is every told says that Gase is lead candidate to take over in Philly. 

I swear to god that is what people are alleging. I wish this to be true 1000% percent.

You know that was a troll account that put that out there, right?