tee shirts for the faction.

7 hours ago, nycdan said:

Oh man...some good memories of every sci-fi movie.  'Them', 'Godzilla', 'Forbidden Planet', 'The Blob'...Lots of sleepless nights.

Oooh, this is stirring up some ghosts for me

Robbie Robertson 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Holy sh*t! My wife & I just watched that Talking Tina episode last night. We taped all the New Year’s Day Twilight Zones. 
“My name is talking Tina & I’m going to kill you”

Hahaha! Our dog rummages through his toy basket when he gets bored and the whole house becomes a landmine/littered with dog toys by the time we go to bed. I can't tell you how many times we step on stuff not expecting it, turn around to see the dog staring with his head cocked quizzically hoping for a wipe out. We always say, "I'm Henry the Dog, and I'm going to kill you." Then he rears up like a horse and books away from the crime scene. So yeah, it's from that, lol.

Speaking 'Creature Feature', here's a a good one: 'The War of the Gargantuas'. We used to shriek with delight when the evil twin monster would kill and eat the people like Saturn eating his children . . . and then spit their clothes out. What was he thinking?  "GAH! Didn't use Tide!"

My cousin, who sat next to me at Shea and then later at The Old Dump, we used to devise our own entertainment when the Jets were worse than usual. If they were shockingly bad even for the Jets we would start singing that terrible song that idiot nightclub singer sang in that same movie, 'The Words Get Stuck in My Throat'. LMAO. We loved that part and we still root for her to get killed to this day. "Jesus, BOOOO! Shut up already!" That woman actually had a singing career . . . Of sorts.

Hahahahaha. Anyway, The Gargantua Brothers aren't bald so I better knock it off before I get yelled at. Well, on second thought they are KIND of bald. Oh, fine, just crappy hair.

21 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Hahaha! Our dog rummages through his toy basket when he gets bored and the whole house becomes a landmine/littered with dog toys by the time we go to bed. I can't tell you how many times we step on stuff not expecting it, turn around to see the dog staring with his head cocked quizzically hoping for a wipe out. We always say, "I'm Henry the Dog, and I'm going to kill you." Then he rears up like a horse and books away from the crime scene. So yeah, it's from that, lol.

Speaking 'Creature Feature', here's a a good one: 'The War of the Gargantuas'. We used to shriek with delight when the evil twin monster would kill and eat the people like Saturn eating his children . . . and then spit their clothes out. What was he thinking?  "GAH! Didn't use Tide!"

My cousin, who sat next to me at Shea and then later at The Old Dump, we used to devise our own entertainment when the Jets were worse than usual. If they were shockingly bad even for the Jets we would start singing that terrible song that idiot nightclub singer sang in that same movie, 'The Words Get Stuck in My Throat'. LMAO. We loved that part and we still root for her to get killed to this day. "Jesus, BOOOO! Shut up already!" That woman actually had a singing career . . . Of sorts.

Hahahahaha. Anyway, The Gargantua Brothers aren't bald so I better knock it off before I get yelled at. Well, on second thought they are KIND of bald. Oh, fine, just crappy hair.

Omg. That is just awesomely bad! 

I've always wanted a Jet Shirt with the Logo and that simply says "What does not kill you makes you stronger".

Because seriously, I don't know how any of us have held on for as long as we have? I've moved out of NY twice and had plenty of opportunities to adopt a new team, but with every losing season I only seem to become even more invested in this travesty of a franchise, and without fail with every new QB, HC or GM I convinced myself that we've finally turned the corner, when all the while we've just been going in circles.

57 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Omg. That is just awesomely bad! 

You have to see the whole movie to believe it/get the complete delivery. I'm sure even people in Tokyo theatres at the time were cheering on the monster. Probably one of the only things that I've heard that's worse is Bob Dylan's collection of Christmas Songs. You haven't lived until you've heard his rendition of 'Silver Bells'. I seriously thought it was a joke. I was laughing so hard I was screaming. The old man almost drove off the road with Holy Mother of Fckness tears rolling down his face, hahahaha. 

Alright, alright, I'll stick with bald guys.

tumblr_paujtfgBcE1x6m6njo1_500.gif

On 1/13/2021 at 7:00 AM, jetophile said:

You have to see the whole movie to believe it/get the complete delivery. I'm sure even people in Tokyo theatres at the time were cheering on the monster. Probably one of the only things that I've heard that's worse is Bob Dylan's collection of Christmas Songs. You haven't lived until you've heard his rendition of 'Silver Bells'. I seriously thought it was a joke. I was laughing so hard I was screaming. The old man almost drove off the road with Holy Mother of Fckness tears rolling down his face, hahahaha. 

Alright, alright, I'll stick with bald guys.

tumblr_paujtfgBcE1x6m6njo1_500.gif

confirmed

34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL I just told my wife about these t -shirts and she said I can make anything you want like I added the GODDAMN JETS to the back of a NY JETS  green  long sleeve you have. 

She did it with her cricut machine and accessories. 

Well, I can have a 11 year old crayon on a shirt for me too. I was hoping for something a bit more quality. But hey, you do you. Bedazzle it to your hearts content. I am happy for you.

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

Well, I can have a 11 year old crayon on a shirt for me too. I was hoping for something a bit more quality. But hey, you do you. Bedazzle it to your hearts content. I am happy for you.

My wife is not 11. 

Sorry dude/dudette cricut is professional quality merchandise and I can do it on Nike NFL NY Jets gear. 

Don't knock it until you see and try it. 

I will still take a freebie and if you like mine I get you a freebie. 

Peace out brother NY Jets fan.