Does Quinnen Williams know something we don’t?

18 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Quinnen is well known for splitting the gap.

can't decide whether to post the "laugh" or the "thumbs down" reaction   ... wish we could do 2 at once

( edit - posting laugh hoping the clothing store was not involved ... and it was about lady parts)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DirtyJersey said:

If he ever announces he is going vegan, i would cut him immediately.  Since Cam went vegan, he had 2 injury shortened seasons and the embarrassment in NE.  

Ask CP3 and other athletes. Just watch game changer.

18 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Like I said few and far between and he’s not a 300+ DL

No but he was a 265lb Tight End

you don’t need to eat meat in order build and maintain muscle.  It’s a nonsense myth.  The largest land animals in the history of this planet were herbivores

10 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

you don’t need to eat meat in order build and maintain muscle.  It’s a nonsense myth.  The largest land animals in the history of this planet were herbivores

and there is nothing wrong with eating steak... that's actually a nonsense myth as well...  Everything in moderation & you'll be just fine... unless you have allergies or some other predisposed condition like celiac disease, etc.

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

No sh*t I was a personal trainer for year and power lifted as well as wrestled and played rugby but it’s really difficult to be a vegan strength athlete. You don’t need to eat meat, dairy, eggs etc to build muscle and maintain muscle but it’s much easy if you do and you don’t need supplements. There’s a reason why Kendrick Farris is the only legitimate strength athlete I know of.