Robert Saleh Interview Discussion : MERGED

3 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

You arte right...my portfolio is getting too big and I need to cut it down.  Confusing where these div's are coming from.  The one that I'm getting the most from seems to be URMOM

She passed away man.  Short that stock.

But double down on Vulcan who makes the asphalt that will be used to cover the burial site of the old QUALCOMM stadium.

3 minutes ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

He is going to love the Lebanese food options in the NYC area

Some shawarma and gyro’s on the West Side. Azuri Cafe on West 51st. Ezra is the soup nazi of Israeli food. I know those 2 references together are in poor taste but Ezra was always yelling at the customers if they were talking on their cell phones to get out. Hole in the wall but delicious food

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Some shawarma and gyro’s on the West Side. Azuri Cafe on West 51st. Ezra is the soup nazi of Israeli food. I know those 2 references together are in poor taste but Ezra was always yelling at the customers if they were talking on their cell phones to get out. Hole in the wall but delicious food

This Ezra is my  hero

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MykePM said:

A couple of random thoughts:

1. I wonder if the “Jets will be interviewing other second-round candidates in person” report was put out there so that the other teams interested in Saleh wouldn’t see the (potential) signing coming.
  2. It would be only appropriate that a coach whose football career was inspired by post-9/11 soul-searching would realize his dream of becoming an NFL head coach with the New York Jets - especially considering that September will mark the 20th anniversary of that awful day.

That’s deep