Robert Saleh Interview Discussion : MERGED

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I've got my Airpods Pro in my ears, some chill Pink Floyd on, got the Black Cherry Bud Light Seltzer in the fridge, got my microfleece loungewear on, Allbirds about to come off.  When is this Saleh signing going down?

SAR I

image.png.b05fb172b604df18219a2017e50e5edb.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s because the “other guy in the room” was Maccagnan.  So CJ did know more than the other guy.  

Don’t fear being wrong. You took a swing based on legitimate info; and apparently it’s what is being heard around the league. Kudos to you, regardless of what happens. 

According to Ian Rapoport and Peter Schrager, Saleh arrived last night and met with some of the people from the Jets organization and is now meeting with Christopher Johnson this morning.  He wil

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

I dont see why everyone wants him, sideline presence maybe, but his defense finished out of the top 10 every year but 1..maybe I'm missing something but I never heard anyone say they don't want to face 49ers defense 

If that's the criteria for being a successful HC, many DCs would have SB rings by now. And last season, nobody wanted to face them. They were the 2nd ranked defense in the NFL and played lights out most of the season and went to a SB.  You need to watch (and remember)more football.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I've got my Airpods Pro in my ears, some chill Pink Floyd on, got the Black Cherry Bud Light Seltzer in the fridge, got my microfleece loungewear on, Allbirds about to come off.  When is this Saleh signing going down?

SORE I

SORE I loungewear

E207AB89-62FA-42CE-B1F9-000079B0A4FD.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

If that's the criteria for being a successful HC, many DCs would have SB rings by now. And last season, nobody wanted to face them. They were the 2nd ranked defense in the NFL and played lights out most of the season and went to a SB.  You need to watch (and remember)more football.

I never stated a criteria so maybe read it again, he had 1 successful year as dc, whats the hype? Gase 2.0, instead of being a dichead why don't you give me some insight on what kind of coach he is 

Unless the Jets are planning on doing a face to face with Robert's competition tomorrow (Staley), then you'll hire later tonight that he's named HC
That's what i would expect. We're moving on from Martindale.. which is too bad because it means we'll miss the greatest implosion in JN history 

Don’t worry, we still have the draft day implosion coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Just now, prime21 said:

Any hold up could be the Johnsons counting every penny they lost this year and trying to get too cheap with him.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Nah. I think they understand that coaching for the Jets involves hazard pay. They are defeated as owners and will do what JD says. 

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Any hold up could be the Johnsons counting every penny they lost this year and trying to get too cheap with him.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Or it could be that Salah wants less than they want to offer. It's very possible that they want to pay him more than he wants which could get sticky .

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You can't afford steakhouses, closest you ever come to a steakhouse is a frozen  steak umm cooked on old hubcap you picked up on the Cross Bronx Expressway  on a hot plate in your room. 

image.png.c0d638b723b054491df294785ce73f18.png

You guys need to stop this charade and just conjugate this unholy union.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2