Robert Saleh Interview Discussion : MERGED

We are acting like other teams are banging on the door to get him. It's was reported he had a bad interview with the Lions and the Jets were his best chance. The Eagles asked for an initial interview but he was among  a lot of other requests. Very possible Jets are his only chance regardless.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This implies to me that other guys are getting a second interview -  So who else is interviewing? 

I read somewhere yesterday, that the Jets were having second interviews with more than one candidate. I'm anxious to here who they are.

While Saleh may end up with the job and I'd be ok with that since it would mean that JD thinks he is a good fit, I was leery of the idea that Saleh would be hired without anyone else getting a second interview. I'm glad that JD is being thorough. Hiring him after giving only him a second interview would smack of desperation.  I've never been in an interview process wherein the interviewee gets to dictate timing and whether I get to interview other people on my list. Frankly, only a weak interviewer would do that, and I do not view JD as weak.