1998 AFCCG on Youtube - FULL

I know there's a lot of younger fans who might not have seen it/memory might be hazy, but this is probably the best Jet team of my lifetime(I'll be 40 in July). The 2009/2010 Jets were nice stories, but I never thought they were going to win the SB. This team should've won it all. I've never seen a team shoot itself in the foot repeatedly as much as the Jets did this game.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

Do you have a version that is only the first half?

You need the first half of the 3rd quarter to get the punt block in there, which was the most exciting moment of the game and the moment where I made the mistake of allowing myself to believe that the Jets were going to the SB. 

4 minutes ago, Icer said:

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits

My highest and lowest points as a Jets fan were separated by a half of football. The inferior Falcons had nipped the Vikes on an improbable Gary Anderson miss, we were in the lead at halftime then it all fell to pieces and next time the Jets took the field Vinny tore his Achilles in the first quarter. And that was that.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I know there's a lot of younger fans who might not have seen it/memory might be hazy, but this is probably the best Jet team of my lifetime(I'll be 40 in July). The 2009/2010 Jets were nice stories, but I never thought they were going to win the SB. This team should've won it all. I've never seen a team shoot itself in the foot repeatedly as much as the Jets did this game.

is this the game where everyone who never fumbled suddenly decided to fumble? keith "he hasnt fumbled in 20 years" byers anyone?

• Haha 1