Trade Down Mock

More Cowbell

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I'm fine with the trade down and fine with taking wyatt davis with the seattle pick, i am not okay taking slater with our top pick.

I would be enraged at passing on Pitts, D smith and waddle for another tackle.

That’s the problem with the mock.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Trubisky will be a great pickup for whoever does. He is an excellent candidate for a rebound.

i see trubisky and darnold as basically even with a new HC and offense.  that's not an apparent upgrade at all.  i'd rather have darnold from his rookie year than trubisky now.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I have no idea. At this stage any glowing comments about Fields/Wilson/other is an indirect dig at Darnold. Until such time that Darnold's officially on the trade market, I think - leaks aside - I expect Douglas is going to be mum on any/all QB draft prospects. 

for the foreseeable future, the jets have to play both sides of it.  on the one hand they have to pump up the value of fields and anyone else in the draft to inflate the trade value of the 2 spot.  on the other they have to continue to float the idea that darnold is still a good talent in case they trade him.  so we're going to hear nice things about everyone right up until douglas trades someone, because he's not keeping the 2 pick and darnold.  something will be traded.