Arthur Smith coming In Tonight

HawkeyeJet

Interested it seems like there is some coordinating across teams. Good to hear he is talking to eagles after Saleh 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, football guy said:

He has pitched the same OCs as Saleh: Mike LaFleur and Mike McDaniel. 

Brandon Staley, too, has pitched these guys. 

Hate to break it to all these candidates, but there are only 2 of these guys. I hope the Jets realize they're going to have to make them among the highest paid OCs in the league... they're in serious demand. 

Would aurthur smith not call plays? If he would, that’s a huge dis-incentive to be his OC 

Saleh who?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

2 months ago I was really high on Smith.  For whatever reason, I'm not now.  Obviously I wasn't in on interviews etc, so I have no reason for the change, but I just don't feel it with him.

I think we’re all on the culture changer CEO bandwagon.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

You on the Smith bandwagon now?

Not yet 

Sorry but it makes no sense to hire Smith and not have him implement his offense/scheme. That’s the entire point of hiring an offensive guy, especially one with questionable presence and experience as a leader.  

Ok here’s another idea... hire Mike McDaniels as OC right now, before a head coach... since our HC faves all want him anyway. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Serious question are you a Jets fan or what, seem to be a troll to me. Every thread is a negative.

What are you talking about? If you were an aspiring OC you wouldn’t want to call plays?