Arthur Smith coming In Tonight

HawkeyeJet

So essentially, after all of the sky is falling melodrama, today's events were actually completely logical.  Go figure.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Derrick Henry wants to know who Arthur Smith is?!

This is such a weird concept some people are suddenly running with.  I mean, do we all so quickly forget that for Henry's time in league before Smith, over the course of those 3 years combined he rushed for a grand total of 266 more yards than this season alone?  That's of course after having his first "career year" last season under Smith.

That's not to say Smith deserves credit for the talent of Henry, but he has unquestionably far better utilized him than either of his predecessors did, which is kind of exactly what his job is.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yep you and I are actually on the same page for once as far as foreshadowing disaster w this one. I’m not as surefire as I was w Gase but this pick would do literally zero to be excited about. It will 💯 be a prove me wrong hire imo...at least for me. Figured and totally typical w this team

I get that in theory, but for me that's unquestionably Daboll who fits that role, not Smith.