How About --- let's Wait for WInk Martindale!

If we are going to wait.....

And no Selah my Number 2

Let's get him..

Don "Wink" Martindale is an American football coach who is the defensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. He was promoted to defensive coordinator on January 9, 2018, after spending the previous six seasons as the team's linebackers coach.

Listen and learn......

He is in my top 6...........

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, LSJF said:

I’m sure Kyrie Mosley would be happy...

10 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

And no Selah my Number 2

Let's get him..

Don "Wink" Martindale is an American football coach who is the defensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. He was promoted to defensive coordinator on January 9, 2018, after spending the previous six seasons as the team's linebackers coach.

Listen and learn......

Hard Pass, the Ravens are a defensive factory. even Mike Nolan succeeded there.  BFD  He's also very much a players coach...Harbaugh is the disciplinarian not Wink. 

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

And no Selah my Number 2

Let's get him..

Listen and learn......

Pretty sure before interviewing started, Martindale was the defacto #1 candidate. I assume the only reason we’re not talking more about him is because he wants to wait till ravens are eliminated 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Pretty sure before interviewing started, Martindale was the defacto #1 candidate. I assume the only reason we’re not talking more about him is because he wants to wait till ravens are eliminated 

I think Martindale is an excellent choice but he is about number 6 or 7 on my list.  I had and have a problem with him as a player coach and i want to find someone who if it is unbalanced to lean to offense.  Saleh is my exception but I think he has a better systems around him and hence my No. 2.  

Anyway after Gase we could do a lot worse than Martindale.  

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

I think Martindale is an excellent choice but he is about number 6 or 7 on my list.  I had and have a problem with him as a player coach and i want to find someone who if it is unbalanced to lean to offense.  Saleh is my exception but I think he has a better systems around him and hence my No. 2.  

Anyway after Gase we could do a lot worse than Martindale.  

So who’s your top 3

With rumors of him bringing Tony Elliot it shows me he’s forward thinking and not the coach that’s just gunna hire all his buddies which is my least favorite thing about coaches. 

not sure how Ravens Defense is on penalties but I believe their disciplined. 

id love to have him but understand if JD can’t wait it out if they keep winning. 

• Upvote 1