23rd pick. Who dat.

Wonderboy

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Not a chance in hell WADDLE will be there at 23 lol.

I'd love for him to be there at 23, but he won't be. His speed is too impressive. He'll go in the top 10 or right outside of it.

4171588_3.jpg

I'll put $100, JN as my witness that Waddle doesn't go top 10, or 12. Put your name on it Scarlet 

Every year, every damn year - people say the same stupid sh*t - no chance in hell! So and so is still there. 80% of the time that proves to be wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. waddle might got 15 might go 35. 

"No way in Hell Jeudy doesn't go top 10" 

"No way in Hell Becton doesn't go top 5" 

No way in hell Hakeem Butler goes rnd 2"

Really. 

The only the player we can say with confidence is Lawrence is almost certainly going #1

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Not a chance in hell he will be there at 23 lol.

I'd love for him to be there at 23, but he won't be. His speed is too impressive. He'll go in the top 10 or right outside of it.

He's was my pick too. I pray he somehow falls due to his medicals. He's BETTER than Smith. (If healthy)

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

If najee is there how can you pass? Guys a gamebreaking playmaker

Najee Harris hasn’t had a play exceeding 53 yards from scrimmage in college, and he got tackled on the 53 yard play.

He’s a Matt Forte, Le’Veon Bell esque all purpose compiler, not a game breaking playmaker. I think that skill set is better suited to playing on an offense that’s already good and has big play threats elsewhere so defense can’t stack the box without being afraid of a big play from the back or the receivers.

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

I Have no idea who might be there, neither does anyone else, but best WR at 23, best OL at 34

Not true. We all know certain players will NOT be there. Lawrence, Pitts, Parsons, Farley, Fields, D Smith, Sewell . That's the whole point of the thread. Who do you think will be there versus who will definitely be gone. 

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

Not true. We all know certain players will NOT be there. Lawrence, Pitts, Parsons, Farley, Fields, D Smith, Sewell . That's the whole point of the thread. Who do you think will be there versus who will definitely be gone. 

lol

I remember when everyone was sure Geno Smith was not going to be there in the 2nd round.   He was so sure he didn't want to come back for day two.

Out side of Lawrence, no one is SURE who will be there, no matter how unlikely it seems right now..

6 minutes ago, flgreen said:

lol

I remember when everyone was sure Geno Smith was not going to be there in the 2nd round.   He was so sure he didn't want to come back for day two.

Out side of Lawrence, no one is SURE who will be there, no matter how unlikely it seems right now..

I’m shocked Geno Smith was taken in first 3 rounds. If we didn’t take him, he would have fallen off a cliff.  But Idzik.....LOL 

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

4171588_3.jpg

I'll put $100, JN as my witness that Waddle doesn't go top 10, or 12. Put your name on it Scarlet 

Every year, every damn year - people say the same stupid sh*t - no chance in hell! So and so is still there. 80% of the time that proves to be wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. waddle might got 15 might go 35. 

Really. 

The only the player we can say with confidence is Lawrence is almost certainly going #1

I'm not that committed to my opinion lol. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

4171588_3.jpg

Really. 

And Fields #2 

My ideal picks would go like this

1.2  penei sewell O.T

1.23 Wyatt Davis 

2.34  Travis ettine 

Free agency: alen Robinson or juju or both

Thuney or another top guard

Names probably spelled wrong, but we would have a top offensive line for years to come  with good weapons on offense for years to come and can focus on pass rush and/or corner in round 3 and 4 and also bring a free agent quarterback in to compete with Sam Darnold