Mogglez and Football Guy Appreciation post

5 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Thank you @Mogglez and @football guy for all the information you guys were able to share with us in the HC search process!

Please ignore the trolls in this forum and be sure that your contribution will always be appreciated.

Go Jets!

They nailed it.  They stayed the course with their predictions and it came thru!  Great job fellas!

Aside from Urban Meyer, this really is the first NFL hire!

The Jets struck quickly and hired the guy they wanted.  It will be interesting to watch other teams scramble a bit now.

I had concerns about this being Joe D's first HC hiring experience.  He admitted he'd be learning in the process.  After numerous virtual interviews he prioritized his guys and who knows, maybe the quick 2nd interview for Arthur Smith lit a fire under Saleh too.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Listen i told you about a week ago you are going to be finally rewarded for you loyalty to the Jets franchise!

Watch my friend.  Watch!!

The Jets never give me what I want.  I drank a few Bud Light Seltzers tonight.  Is this a dream?

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Thank you @Mogglez and @football guy for all the information you guys were able to share with us in the HC search process!

Please ignore the trolls in this forum and be sure that your contribution will always be appreciated.

Go Jets!

If  you guys are wrong, we are taking back all our upvotes.

• Haha 2