Eric Bieniemy?

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I dont think so.  Hes only gotten a couple of interviews there isnt outrage.  There seems to be more questions on why Martindale hasnt been requested for an interview.  Also there are a few questionable issues in his past that would have to be discussed

Just wait, if he does not get a job tune into the national media and listen to players around the league.

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just wait, if he does not get a job tune into the national media and listen to players around the league.

You might be right, especially with all the concerns over hiring practices.  Just would open the door to questions over assault cases, driving issues, failure to appear, arguing with firefighters at a house fire, rape allegation under his watch.  Theres a lot of questions in his past

58 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Yeah, Biennemy is a mystery.  Teams  must have some attraction to him, he keeps on getting interviews. but no hires.  Under current NFL rules, it would be somewhat advantageous for a team to hire him.

Only thing I can think is he just isn't interviewing well for some reason.  

what exactly would be advantageous? 

33 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Yeah, Biennemy is a mystery.  Teams  must have some attraction to him, he keeps on getting interviews. but no hires.  Under current NFL rules, it would be somewhat advantageous for a team to hire him.

Only thing I can think is he just isn't interviewing well for some reason.  

Only benefits the Chiefs (2 - #3 picks) for developing him

• Upvote 1