Possible real twitter account of Robert Saleh tweeted by his agent. Update: Now deleted

56 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Probably his agent for marketing purposes. The funny thing is I saw that account when it had like 1,400 followers earlier. They followed @JetNation and I thought it was just someone doing it for a joke.

I checked now and they unfollowed @JetNation which makes me think it is real. We get that a lot, when the Jets sign a player they follow us immediately. Then the Jets or someone tells them we aren't the official account and I have to do the internet walk of shame back home.  So rejected all the time.

Rejection.....you should be used to that by now. Ever since you reneged on your bet to run 10 miles......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Rejection.....you should be used to that by now. Ever since you reneged on your bet to run 10 miles......

Run here and say that to my face.

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

Someone please post on his twitter to get our 1998-2018 uni's back....

We now have a coach that exudes confidence... We need to look the part again. 

I was done with the after dinner mints before I left the restaurant. 

andes-mints-bulk_2_575x430_crop_center@2

• Upvote 1
On 1/15/2021 at 2:20 AM, Maxman said:

Then the Jets or someone tells them we aren't the official account and I have to do the internet walk of shame back home.  So rejected all the time.

soothy.gif

SAR I

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/15/2021 at 1:20 AM, Maxman said:

Then the Jets or someone tells them we aren't the official account and I have to do the internet walk of shame back home.  So rejected all the time.

Hold up! This isn't the official Jets account?

Im Out Jimmy Fallon GIF

• Haha 1
On 1/15/2021 at 12:20 AM, Maxman said:

Probably his agent for marketing purposes. The funny thing is I saw that account when it had like 1,400 followers earlier. They followed @JetNation and I thought it was just someone doing it for a joke.

I checked now and they unfollowed @JetNation which makes me think it is real. We get that a lot, when the Jets sign a player they follow us immediately. Then the Jets or someone tells them we aren't the official account and I have to do the internet walk of shame back home.  So rejected all the time.

Here's to hoping that Allen Robinson follows you for a couple days in March and then unfollows you.

• Upvote 1