"Joe Douglas was a big factor in Saleh's decision"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NY Jets: Joe Douglas was a ‘big factor’ in Robert Saleh’s decision   by Justin Fried2 minutes ago Follow @JustinTFried The NY Jets surprised many by landing arguably

Seriously considering banning you. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

The closer. JD & Saleh are going to have significant impacts luring Free Agents here. Lets get it 👍

If the Patriots can't resign Thuney these two bald tough guys might be able to lasso him into the Jets family. Thuney is a a downfield blocking BADAZZ! I think he's better than Scherff by a lot. Sewell next to Thuney? UH HUH!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, slats said:

Seriously considering banning you. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

4CE1C4FF-FDCF-4716-8F76-B9A41FC19827.gif

You two powerless toadies should read The Site Charter, which I wrote. It specifically addresses your particular brand of impotent fascism. 

• Haha 2
It took far too long, but we finally have a good GM + HC combo in place I think.  Obviously we won't know until Saleh actually coaches games and Joe D has had another couple of drafts to prove his merit.  But I feel much better about Douglas and Saleh than any HC+GM combo we've had since the Parcells days.
Hopefully the Johnsons fix the formal reporting structure, too.

At the very least, we now have alignment. That is something that hasn’t occurred here in a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Jets PR machine in all out mode lol. Feels like CJ made this hire.

So what you would be saying in essence then is, Chris Johnson impressed Saleh more than other owners and front office he met with.

Think about that a minute.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

So what you would be saying in essence then is, Chris Johnson impressed Saleh more than other owners and front office he met with.

Think about that a minute.

Im saying this sounds like PR bunk and if he actually thought Douglas was the better man to attach his career to than Justin Herbert that's either a lie or he wasnt offered the Charger job.

The article fails to explain what the big factor actually was, strategic vision etc. Again with the Jets, details are never offered.

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Im saying this sounds like PR bunk and if he actually thought Douglas was the better man to attach his career to than Justin Herbert that's either a lie or he wasnt offered the Charger job.

The article fails to explain what the big factor actually was, strategic vision etc. Again with the Jets, details are never offered.

Bottom line, someone impressed him. If he is good, does it matter whom?