Deshaun Watson is a d**k

HighPitch

Just now, King P said:

Yes because the owners are really going to give up any of the leverage they have. There wouldn't be any negotiations, we'd be in a lockout until the union gave in.

All while people like you would be complaining "why can't football come back! It's all these players faults for being so greedy!"

You're not slick

Nah I support unions and the threat of striking to get better collective bargaining agreements I'm a union member....I'm not gonna cry because a 35 million dollar athlete doesn't get his way tho I'm not a celebrity/athlete sycophant. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Why the hell did he sign there if he hated it so much?

Where has he said he hated it?

How about the bugger question, when the hell did he ever say he wanted to be traded.

A whole lot of nonsense because someone said if hes not appeased he might seek a trade.

One problem, it never happened and hes never asked for a trade from House.  

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Where has he said he hated it?

How about the bugger question, when the hell did he ever say he wanted to be traded.

A whole lot of nonsense because someone said if hes not appeased he might seek a trade.

One problem, it never happened and hes never asked for a trade from House.  

Wearing another teams jersey is asking for a trade I'd say lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Wearing another teams jersey is asking for a trade I'd say lol

Really?  On what planet does it say i want a trade.  LOL? 

Hes a football player, a QB, wearing a a throwback Joe Montana jersey.

Deciding that means he wants out is a leap

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

This sounds more like you don't like him having any opinion on social matters that are important to him. You should have just said shut up and dribble, or in this case throw the ball

I actually think it’s great he has an opinion.  I encourage him to keep it up.  Stay in your lane is the dumbest advice ever.

Forcing a hiring decision solely based on your preferred race, is not the way to go

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

You serious Clark?

Funny I asked that same question when you said it means he wants a trade.

Hes wearing a throwback Montana jersey.  In the summer months apparently 

LOL, yeah, doesnt scream trade to me.  

Whenever I wear a jersey does it say sign me?  I hope not

After they dealt Hopkins for ....nothing of value ?....and conducted a circular weekly firing squad since, not crazy for him to take the drastic actions he is taking. And it is odd the Texans owners have decided to vest all power in a Bellichick reject of no accomplishment, more reasons his actions are acceptable. Watson coming out of Clemson was a good guy. Seen nothing since that changes my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Let me be the first to say this...

He is acting like an entitled baby. IDK why he thought he was the GM of the Texans but give it a rest already. Implying that his team is not doing enough for social justice? I mean seriously its a football team not greenpeace

now he is twittering pics of him in a 49 jersey looking to stir up trades.

This kidnis just annoying and a distraction and needs to grow up a bit

just say NO! Zach at #2 please

Vine Ok GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, King P said:

Literally never said any of this, nor insinuated.

Point is if you're a star player then whatever team has you should build around you. And if they're too incompetent to do so, you have every right to be pissed and even go as far as to demand a trade without being called "selfish" or "spoiled"

There’s no loyalty in sports....all business...these owners will trade players and won’t bat an eye 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

He is acting like an entitled baby. IDK why he thought he was the GM of the Texans but give it a rest already. Implying that his team is not doing enough for social justice? I mean seriously its a football team not greenpeace

So you would be ok in his situation.  Moronic franchise trades away your best WR for nothing, has no picks for 2 years and hangs you out to dry every week?

The truth is that him "saying he is unhappy" wont do anything. The only way for a player of his talent level to get traded is to really force it.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Football is a business, and if Deshaun doesn't like it, he can quit.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

CONTRACT LAW

Contract law is a body of law that governs, enforces, and interprets agreements related to an exchange of goods, services, properties, or money. According to contract law, an agreement made between two or more people or business entities, in which there is a promise to do something in return for a gain or advantage, is legally binding. Contract law is the center of many business dealings, and anyone entering into a contract should that failing to abide by the contract, even by mistake, could result in serious problems. 

This is the way it works in the real world.  In my profession  I live and die by contracts.  It really annoys me when these Bozos, who have been spoiled since they were 8 YO, just ignor the law every one else has to live by. 

Jets fans are infatuated with the idea that you have to win a Super Bowl with a homegrown QB. It's so stupid and misguided. If there is an opportunity to acquire him the Jets should take that opportunity and make it happen at almost any cost. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, King P said:

So basically you just don't want players to have any control of their careers, and it's ok if their saddled with terrible organizations and terrible management because "shut up and play!"

Good to know ??

they signed a contract... play the contract out then do what the heck you want.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, flgreen said:

CONTRACT LAW

Contract law is a body of law that governs, enforces, and interprets agreements related to an exchange of goods, services, properties, or money. According to contract law, an agreement made between two or more people or business entities, in which there is a promise to do something in return for a gain or advantage, is legally binding. Contract law is the center of many business dealings, and anyone entering into a contract should that failing to abide by the contract, even by mistake, could result in serious problems. 

This is the way it works in the real world.  In my profession  I live and die by contracts.  It really annoys me when these Bozos, who have been spoiled since they were 8 YO, just ignor the law every one else has to live by. 

So the player gets criticized when he wants out because he's "not honoring his contract" but yet I guarantee you wouldn't have the same energy for the team if they decided they didn't want to honor the contract and traded the player ?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

When it’s JJ watt asking to be freed,  fans: “FREE JJ ITS NOT FAIR!!! SEND HIM TO A CONTENDER 

When it’s Deshan Watson, fans: “HES A SELFISH MALCONTENT, TEAM DESTROYER!” 

You can’t make this ish up ????

I'd say that's because JJ Watts career is basically over and the Texans are in a rebuild which is supposed to center around Watson. Whereas Watson legit just signed a mega contract with 110 mil in guaranteed $$$ and he's already complaining, whether warranted or not. 

Plus you add in the major fact that Watson plays QB and Watt is a DE. You're held to different standards as a QB