Article linking LeFluer and Zack Wilson to Jets

12 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm explaining why people think it's a good fit for Darnold. Less complicated offenses are better for Darnold bc he struggles with field awareness. Also, the point is that Wilson would succeed just as much, if not more, than Darnold in this offense. The biggest difference is the contract. 

I hear you I get that hes a fit.  But some where saying theres a link to SF and therefor LaFleur would want him.  I think whoever, whether we keep Darnold or if not I think it might go to Wilson, we should see a lot better passing game in 2021

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

I hear you I get that hes a fit.  But some where saying theres a link to SF and therefor LaFleur would want him.  I think whoever, whether we keep Darnold or if not I think it might go to Wilson, we should see a lot better passing game in 2021

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/zach-wilson-should-be-49ers-only-qb-target-2021-nfl-draft-trade

21 minutes ago, choon328 said:

It's becoming increasingly clear that both coach Kyle Shanahan and general manager John Lynch view Jimmy Garoppolo as the most reasonable and most likely option to return as the 49ers' starting QB in 2021. That's a decision I believe the 49ers will make, freeing them to use the top pick on a different position of need.

Sounds pretty much like the press covering the Jets and Darnold, lol

4 hours ago, choon328 said:

Bad decision making isn't on Gase. Sorry, but you can't blame him for everything. Darnold has to take most ownership on struggling to read defense on the fly and being an awful passer 20+ yards down the field. 

Of course Darnold shares part of the blame. Gase made it much more difficult for him. This is not my observation, but others. Young QB, are helped by play action, and pre-snap motion with WR. Jet's under Gase we're near last in both. Towards the end of the year, Gase finally realized backs and TE's we're allowd to catch footballs. Maybe Ty Johnson being involved earlier in the year would have helped the offense. Gase,(as we know), was in love with Gore