***Official NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread***

I don't really care who wins or loses any of these games. My biggest two teams to root for or against are: 1. Jets to win 2. Patriots to lose and both not in the playoffs. After that I root against Miami and Buff. For this weekend my only true passion is to root against Brady. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I don't really care who wins or loses any of these games. My biggest two teams to root for or against are: 1. Jets to win 2. Patriots to lose and both not in the playoffs. After that I root against Miami and Buff. For this weekend my only true passion is to root against Brady. 

hater mindset! Lol jk...I don’t think I’ll root FOR Buffalo, but I do think Buffalo is fun to watch and they could be seeing the Chiefs in the AFCCG. They have the team. 

on that note their fans that have been signing up here are weirdos.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

For some reason other teams fans, media they all seem to pile on the NY Jets. 

I cant wait until the day comes when the NY Jets silences them all. 

We’re the traditional NFL punching bag and even more so since the Browns have gotten better. I do think we have a chance to look respectable in the near future though.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lets get some new faces this year, ideal next week:

Bills vs Browns

Bucs vs LA

Would be happy to see all these teams advance except the Rams. I want Rodgers to make another run. I’m sick of the Saints. And I’d love to see Cleveland shock the world. 

24 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Would be happy to see all these teams advance except the Rams. I want Rodgers to make another run. I’m sick of the Saints. And I’d love to see Cleveland shock the world. 

See, I'm kind of the other way on this one. Aaron Rodgers has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen. I just don't like the guy. Not that I've met him in real life and have any real factual basis not to like him, lol. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Yea that wa the hardest game to find a rooting intererst. .

Bills vs Browns would be so cool to see next week

2 hours ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

I would like to see the Saints in SB, after that PI-incident a couple of years back. To knock out that c&@t Brady is a bonus. 

Yup.  I would also like to see Brees get another one before he calls it quits.

• Upvote 1