***Official NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread***

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

What in this game would make you think that?  The Bills have been awful tonight.  Fortunately for them the Ravens have shot themselves in the foot about 6 separate times?

We live in the most reactionary absolutist society in human history. Bills win so they are elite no context necessary. 

2 minutes ago, GothamLurker said:

It aint the damn wind, the QBs were never accurate throwers.

Call it like it is announcers, and I like Lamar....but it is what it is.....He and Allen were never polished passers....ever.....

The most consistently accurate kicker in the league misses two kicks and the Bills kicker also misses two kicks. They can't shotgun snap the ball and your take away is..

the QBs are inaccurate after both of them having very good completion percentages all season long. 

I worry about you. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think the W tonight makes it 7 straight or something ::shrugs::

edit: 8 straight

They are undoubtedly a very good team. They have also been extremely lucky so far in the playoffs. If they play like they have they will lose by 25 to KC. 

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think the W tonight makes it 7 straight or something ::shrugs::

edit: 8 straight

There is a big difference between watching them and acknowledging they are good, which they are, and thinking they are on the Chiefs level.  

They got taken to the max by the Colts who shot themselves in the foot over and over.  They were in a battle with the Ravens tonight who shot they own foot off.  Hell both feet.  The Chiefs aren't going to do that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

There is a big difference between watching them and acknowledging they are good, which they are, and thinking they are on the Chiefs level.  

They got taken to the max by the Colts who shot themselves in the foot over and over.  They were in a battle with the Ravens tonight who shot they own foot off.  Hell both feet.  The Chiefs aren't going to do that.

And if the Chiefs do shoot themselves in the foot they can score 24 point  in a quarter to get out of it.