***Official NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread***

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

There is a big difference between watching them and acknowledging they are good, which they are and thinking they are on the Chiefs level.  

They got taken to the max by the Colts who shot themselves in the foot over and over.  They were in a battle with the Ravens tonight who shot they own foot off.  Hell both feet.  The Chiefs aren't going to do that.

I agree. I don’t believe they will beat the Chiefs but I do believe they are an elite team. They haven’t lost since the Arizona game where a last second play lost them the game. If the Bills win that game, that would mean they haven’t lost since October 11th against the Chiefs. no doubt the Chiefs are a rare dynasty at the moment and the Bills will not keep up but the Bills are elite.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I agree. I don’t believe they will beat the Chiefs but I do believe they are an elite team. They haven’t lost since the Arizona game where a last second play lost them the game. If the Bills win that game, they would mean they haven’t lost since October 11th against the Chiefs. no doubt the Chiefs are a rare dynasty at the moment and the Bills will not keep up but the Bills are elite.

There is one elite team in the NFL, a few very good ones. Bills fall into that second category. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I agree. I don’t believe they will beat the Chiefs but I do believe they are an elite team. They haven’t lost since the Arizona game where a last second play lost them the game. If the Bills win that game, that would mean they haven’t lost since October 11th against the Chiefs. no doubt the Chiefs are a rare dynasty at the moment and the Bills will not keep up but the Bills are elite.

You and I have different views on what elite is then.

I was thinking that Diggs was a similar player to Devonta Smith. They are both about 6’1 Diggs about 190 Smith only 175. You figure Smith will gain weight and match Diggs in a few years. Not sure if Smith will go in the top five but the Jets could theoretically trade down from 2 and get him. Smith is special a playmaker like Diggs. As for us usually you’d want a bigger receiver as a playmaker and to draft that high. We do have a pretty good slot receiver in Crowder not as good as those two but none the less very good. Sure we could use a Diggs like player. 

28 minutes ago, GothamLurker said:

It aint the damn wind, the QBs were never accurate throwers.

Call it like it is announcers, and I like Lamar....but it is what it is.....He and Allen were never polished passers....ever.....

It was the wind.

I’d usually agree with you, but Justin Tucker, who is one of the best K’s in NFL history, missed two pretty easy kicks because of that same wind.

Punts were also erratic.

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I was thinking that Diggs was a similar player to Devonta Smith. They are both about 6’1 Diggs about 190 Smith only 175. You figure Smith will gain weight and match Diggs in a few years. Not sure if Smith will go in the top five but the Jets could theoretically trade down from 2 and get him. Smith is special a playmaker like Diggs. As for us usually you’d want a bigger receiver as a playmaker and to draft that high. We do have a pretty good slot receiver in Crowder not as good as those two but none the less very good. Sure we could use a Diggs like player. 

No way bro have you seen the stable of future Hall of Fame WR's we have including the practice squad guys. 

We don't need no likes of Stephon Diggs or anyone equal or better than him. 

We need OL 

If you're a Ravens fan, you gotta be worried, right?

Lamar jackson looks completely clueless against good teams. Even moreso when the heat is on, in the big playoff games. I haven't seen any improvement from last year; he's the same old gimmicky, semi-accurate QB he always was. They have a strong roster and will beat most teams on merit, but they're miles away from being a Super bowl contender. If you're harsh, you could call this guy an overrated fraud and argue quite convincingly. 

It's a terrible place to be: pretty good, but nowhere near good enough. Blue balls.

• Upvote 1