***Official NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread***

Just now, Lith said:

Was thinking the same thing.  I am not about to question the QB decisions made by a team that has been QB'd by HOFers for 30 straight years.

QB is so important an such a great asset they probably thought love was too good to pass up where they were drafting.  You can always trade him in a year or so if need be.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

QB is so important an such a great asset they probably thought love was too good to pass up where they were drafting.  You can always trade him in a year or so if need be.

In fairness to them, he was coming off two straight sub-par (for him) years.  They may have been planning the transition in a couple of years, but then he balls out like he did this year, and I think Love becomes trade bait.

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean Rodgers looks like he has at least 4-5 years left I’d say. What they gonna do with Love?

LIke I mentioned above, I think he becomes trade bait, but coming into the season, I don't think they were expecting another 4-5 years out of him.

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Just had a Landshark beer for the first time.  Usually, I drink IPAs.  Kinda malty and not bad.  I've had worse.

"I've had worse" is not usually a ringing endorsement for anything.  Think I will stick with my Smithwick's for today.